What's new in Westpac Live
Other useful services
- Westpac PayWear - Westpac PayWear is an extension of your Debit Mastercard® and allows you tap and pay where ever contactless technology is available.
- Share BSB and Account details - Share your details via your choice of messaging app.
- Sign in with Face ID - You can now securely sign in using Facial Recognition technology.
- Credit card reminder - Receive an SMS or email reminder five days before your credit card payment is due.
- Android Quick Balance enhancements - View additional transactions and share BSB and Account details.
Find out more
Things you should know
SmartPlans are currently available for all Westpac consumer credit cards and Altitude business cards. Please read the SmartPlan Terms and Conditions.
Notifications ‘pop up’ on your mobile and are sent from the mobile banking app. They are free of charge.
Interest and tax summary: Available for eligible accounts issued by Westpac, provided the amounts and totals are accessible or available in Westpac Live. The summary may not reflect all accounts held by you with the Westpac Group. Any tax related information we provide should be used as a guide only. We recommend that you seek independent professional legal and tax advice about your specific circumstances.
Read the Android Pay Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. For a full list of eligible cards please visit westpac.com.au. To use Android Pay you will need to use a compatible device with a supported operating system, details are available at westpac.com.au/devices. Internet connection may be needed to make purchases using Android Pay and normal mobile data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Android Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.