What's new in Westpac Live
We’re continuously enhancing Westpac Live to help you bank online, on your mobile or on tablet.
- You’ll see a new look sign in page when you access online banking on your desktop or via your mobile or tablet browser (not directly via an app)
- View your Home and Contents Insurance policies - save time by accessing your policy number, premium details and sum insured alongside your everyday banking.
Tips for managing your accounts
- eStatements for closed credit card accounts1 - now you can view your statements for eligible closed credit card accounts at any time. See FAQs for more details.
- Manage card PIN2 - now you can set your card PIN online when activating your new credit or debit card. You will also be able to change your PIN online anytime for eligible cards. See FAQs for more details.
- Term Deposit3 - open a new term deposit or renew your existing term deposit at maturity
- SuperCheck - You can now search for your super in under 60 seconds using our easy SuperCheck service
- Interest & tax summary4 - download a PDF summary of your interest earned and tax withheld on eligible accounts over the last 3 financial years.
We’ve made Mobile banking even better:
- You’ll see some improvements and enhancements to the app experience, including easier ways to discover and set up new services.
- Our mobile banking app was ranked #1 in the world in the July 2016 Global Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark from Forrester Research.
More great features:
- Proof of balance and transactions – download your transaction history or a summary of your accounts and balances.
Find out what's new for Business customers
Things you should know
1. eStatements for closed credit card accounts are only available for accounts that were closed from January 2014 onwards. Read FAQs for more details.
2. Manage your card PIN: managing your PIN feature is available for credit cards issued with a valid date from 1st April 2016. For Debit MasterCards, the feature is available for cards issued with a valid date from 1st March 2015. You can check the issue date on the front of the card. See FAQs for more details.
3. Term Deposits: Westpac Live will be available to update Term Deposits from 8:00 am to 9.30 pm on a Business Day and 8:00am to 4:00pm Saturdays (Sydney time)
4. Interest & tax summary: available for eligible accounts issued by Westpac, provided the amounts and totals are accessible or available in Westpac Live. The summary may not reflect all accounts held by you with the Westpac Group.
* July 2016 Global Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark from Forrester Research.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.