We’ve made Mobile Banking even better
- Cardless Cash – withdraw cash from any Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM by generating a Cardless Cash code in the Westpac Live mobile banking app.
- Fingerprint sign in – now available on more compatible Android phones including Nexus, Pixel, HTC, Sony and LG which support fingerprint capability.
More new services:
- You can now view your Travel Insurance policy information in Westpac Live alongside your bank account details.
Find out more
Things you should know
1. Quick Balance: Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
2. Manage your card PIN: managing your card PIN feature is available for credit cards issued since 1 April 2016 and for Debit Mastercards issued since 1 March 2015. For Handycards, you can set or change your PIN regardless of when your card was issued. You can check the issue date on the front of the card. See FAQs for more details.
Read the Android Pay Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. For a full list of eligible cards please visit westpac.com.au. To use Android Pay you will need to use a compatible device with a supported operating system, details are available at westpac.com.au/devices. Internet connection may be needed to make purchases using Android Pay and normal mobile data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Android Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.