Find out more
Things you should know
1. Quick Balance: Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
2. Manage your card PIN: managing your PIN feature is available for credit cards issued with a valid date from 1st April 2016. For Debit Mastercards, the feature is available for cards issued with a valid date from 1st March 2015. You can check the issue date on the front of the card. See FAQs for more details. For Westpac Handycards, you can set or change your PIN regardless of when your card was issued.
3. Get Cash (Cardless Cash): use Get Cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply) Eligible transaction accounts include: Westpac Choice Accounts, Westpac 55+ and Retired, Westpac Choice eAccount, Classic, Classic Plus, Personal Cheque, Basic Account, Westpac One, Westpac One Basic and Westpac One Premium. Read FAQs for more details.
4. Tap and Pay: Available on compatible Samsung devices with supported operating systems. View the full list at westpac.com.au/devices.
5. Card on Hold: Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until you unlock it. The card will automatically unlock after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Not available for Handycards.
6. Proof of Balance: available for personal customers only.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated