Find out more
Things you should know
1. Quick Balance: Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
2. Interest and Tax summary: The Interest and Tax Summary is available for eligible accounts issued by Westpac, provided the amounts and totals are accessible or available in Westpac Live. The summary may not reflect all accounts held by you with the Westpac Group.
3. Get Cash (Cardless Cash): use Get Cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply) Eligible transaction accounts include: Westpac Choice Accounts, Westpac 55+ and Retired, Westpac Choice eAccount, Classic, Classic Plus, Personal Cheque, Basic Account, Westpac One, Westpac One Basic and Westpac One Premium. Read FAQs for more details.
4. Card on Hold: Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until you unlock it. The card will automatically unlock after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Not available for Handycards.
5. Proof of Balance: available for personal customers only.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated