LitePay International Payments.
Send money directly to your loved ones with LitePay International Payments
- Currencies available: Philippine Pesos; Indian Rupees; Euros and Pounds
- Low fees: Enjoy low payment fees on transfers (see table below)
- Time: Money will usually be received within hours
- Simple: Make a payment straight from your Online and Mobile Banking
- Secure: Extra peace of mind with payments monitored by Westpac.
Payments to the following countries are available:
|Destination||Currency||Currency code||Payment fee||Maximum Transfer Amount per day|
|Philippines||Peso||PHP||AUD 5||AUD 3000|
|India||Rupees||INR||AUD 5*||AUD 3000|
|United Kingdom||Pounds||GBP||AUD 8||AUD 3000|
|Europe**||Euro||EUR||AUD 8||AUD 3000|
*The Australian dollar equivalent of INR 150 will be paid to Westpac Mumbai for processing.
** For Europe the countries include: Germany, Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Italy, Ireland, France, Austria, Belgium, Malta, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Cyprus, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Follow these steps to set up LitePay International Payments:
To use International LitePay you will need a Westpac account and be registered for Westpac Live.
You can create a LitePay International payee via Westpac Online (desktop), and then make payments via Westpac Online and Mobile Banking. You’ll need an eligible transaction or savings account to make a LitePay International payment.
- Log in to Westpac Live#.
- Select ‘Make a payment’ and then ‘Pay new payee'.
- Select ‘International’ then select from an available country (refer to table above) from the list.
- Choose ‘LitePay International’ and fill out the payee information.
- Once the payee is created, follow the prompts to input the payment information.
#Your payee needs to be created in Online Banking (desktop) first, and then any future payments can be made through either Online or Mobile Banking.
Don’t have a transaction or savings account? Click here
Aren't registered for Westpac Live? Click here
Things you should know
Payments are subject to our foreign exchange rates applicable at the time of the transaction. Other fees and charges may apply, such as fees charged by the recipient bank. Payments must be made from a Westpac personal transaction or savings account, and will usually arrive within 2 Banking Days, but may take longer. Daily transfer limit of AUD 3,000 applies. Service in Europe is only available in European countries where the currency is the euro. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions and LitePay International Service Information Brochure at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Please view the for details.