Send money overseas with LitePay
Send money overseas to the Philippines, India, Europe or the United Kingdom.
- Currencies available: Philippine Pesos, Indian Rupees, Euros and British Pounds
- Low fees: Enjoy low payment fees on transfers from $5 AUD (see fees below)
- Time: Money will usually be received within hours
- Simple: Make a payment straight from your Online and Mobile Banking
- Secure: Extra peace of mind with payments monitored by Westpac.
Pounds (GBP) to the United Kingdom
Euros (EUR) to 19 European countries
Rupees (INR) to India
Pesos (PHP) to the Philippines
Follow these steps to set up LitePay International Payments
To use International LitePay you will need a Westpac account and be registered for Westpac Live.
You can create a LitePay International payee via Westpac Online (desktop), and then make payments via Westpac Online and Mobile Banking. You’ll need an eligible transaction or savings account to make a LitePay International Payment.
- Log in to Westpac Live#.
- Select ‘Make a payment’ and then ‘Pay new payee'.
- Select ‘International’ then select from an available country (refer to table above) from the list.
- Choose ‘LitePay International’ and fill out the payee information.
- Once the payee is created, follow the prompts to input the payment information.
#Your payee needs to be created in Online Banking (desktop) first, and then any future payments can be made through either Online or Mobile Banking.
Things you should know
Payments are subject to our foreign exchange rates applicable at the time of the transaction. Other fees and charges may apply such as fees charged by the recipient bank. Payments must be made from a Westpac personal transaction or savings account, and will usually arrive within 2 Banking Days, but may take longer. Daily transfer limit of AUD 3,000 applies. Service in Europe is only available in the following European countries; Germany, Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Italy, Ireland, France, Austria, Belgium, Malta, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions and before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.