Foreign Cash Special Offer
Take the stress out of your next overseas trip.
Simply order your cash online and choose your preferred branch for pick up.
Lock in special exchange rates use code 'HOLIDAY'
Pre-order and pay for your foreign cash online1, then collect from your selected Westpac branch.
26 currencies available
$4 order fee, for as many currencies as you like - US Dollars, Chinese Yuan, Euros and more.
Order between AUD 500 - AUD 10,000
You will receive a mixture of small and large value notes.
Anyone can order foreign cash
You don't need to be a Westpac customer.
Foreign cash ATMs
You can now withdraw USD, GBP, EUR and NZD foreign currency at any of our pop-up Foreign cash ATMs, which are available at the following locations. Please be advised that withdrawals from these ATMs contribute towards your daily card withdrawal limit.
- Westpac 341 George St, Sydney NSW
- Westpac 303 Collins St, Melbourne VIC
- Westpac Westfield SC Bondi Junction, Sydney NSW
- Westpac 425 Victoria Avenue Chatswood, Sydney NSW
- Westpac Petrie Plaza, Canberra ACT
- Westpac 260 Queen St, Brisbane QLD
- Westpac 109 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
- St. George Bank Wynyard 341 George Street, Sydney NSW
- St. George Bank Pitt and Market Street, Sydney NSW
- BankSA 97 King William St, Adelaide SA
Visit a Westpac branch to sell your foreign cash back to us at the rate applicable at the time you wish to sell it. An $8 fee is applicable on each currency we buy back from you. Refer to the currency list for the currencies we’re able to buy back from you.
Things you should know
*HOLIDAY Code: To receive the $4 fee waiver and preferential foreign exchange rates on your foreign cash, please enter 'HOLIDAY' code in the review screen when processing your order. Preferential Foreign exchange rates means the rates will be preferential compared to the standard published rates offered that day, which are available on westpac.com.au. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Other fees and charges may apply. Consider the Online Ordering Terms and Conditions before making a decision.
1. Fees and charges apply. Consider the before making a decision. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 acts as a distributor for the Foreign Currency Notes Service, which is provided by Travelex Limited ABN 36 004 179 953 AFSL 222444. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee this service. Amounts paid for foreign currency notes do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of Westpac or any company in the Westpac Group.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.