Business Network - How to assign a token to a User
As an Administrator, you can assign a token to a Business User.
1. Hover over Services & Preferences and click User administration
2. Find the row containing the user, click the menu arrow at the end of the row and select Assign token.
3. If you have a spare token available, select Use a spare option, enter the Token serial number and click Assign token.
4. Or to order a new token, select Send a new token option, confirm the address details and click Order token.
5. The user needs to log in to their Business Profile and follow these steps: 1. Click Services & Preferences > Preferences > Select Security > Activate Token (or Complete Activation).
- A User can only have one active security device at any one time i.e. either Token or SMS Protect
- If you do not have a spare token you can select the Send a replacement option and have one sent. It may take up to 5 days for the token to reach you
- The token is not active until the user logs in to their own profile to activate device
- Fees may apply for additional security devices – check the Terms & Conditions on our website.