What happens when you lock your card?
- You can unlock the card at any time
- The card will automatically unlock after 15 days
- Any direct debits connected to the card may be declined
- Locking a credit card will also lock additional cardholder cards
- Locking a credit card will also lock the card in any digital wallets it is added to
How to lock your card temporarily in Online Banking
- New app
- Classic app
You may also find these features useful
Things you should know
1. Available on personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards only. Cards to which a temporary lock can be applied will be listed when you sign in to Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit Lock a card temporarily under Cards services.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated