What happens when you lock your card?
- You can unlock the card at any time
- The card will automatically unlock after 15 days
- Any direct debits connected to the card may be declined
- If locking a Credit Card, this will also lock additional cardholder's cards.
How to lock your card temporarily in Online Banking (Desktop)
How to lock your card temporarily in the Westpac App (Mobile)
You may also find these features useful
Things you should know
1. Available on personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards only. Cards to which a temporary lock can be applied will be listed when you sign in to Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit Lock a card temporarily under Cards services.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated