Helping you keep your money within reach
What is the Instant Digital Card?
Your Instant Digital Card comes in handy
- While you are waiting for your new card to arrive.
- If your card is lost or stolen, so you can still access your money.
- When you don’t have your card on you but need a way to pay.
Instant Digital Card features
You won’t get stuck without access to your money, even if your physical card isn’t on you.
Your 3-digit security number is dynamic, refreshing every 24 hours to help ensure your details are kept safe.
Add your card details to your mobile or wearable wallet to make in-store transactions.
If your card is replaced, the Digital Card can be used to update your digital wallets, online subscriptions and set up recurring card payments straight away.
Where to find your Instant Digital Card
- Open the Westpac App on your phone and tap Sign in to banking.
- Under Cash, tap which bank account you want to access your digital card from.
- Tap Services in the menu.
- Under Card services, tap ‘Digital card’ and follow the prompts
- Generate your dynamic 3-digit security code to use your card.
Things you should know
Consumer Deposit accounts and debit cards – Terms and Conditions
Consumer Credit Cards - Terms and Conditions
The Instant Digital Card is only available on the Westpac Mobile Banking app and supported with the latest version of Westpac Mobile Banking. The terms and conditions applicable to your product also apply to the use of your digital card. Online Banking Terms & Conditions also apply. You may not always be able to access your digital card.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© 2019 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714