GET A DIGITAL VERSION OF YOUR WESTPAC CARD
What is the Digital Card?
Your Digital Card comes in handy
- While you're waiting for your new card to arrive
- If your card is lost or stolen, so you can still access your money
- When you don’t have your card on you but need a way to pay
Digital Card features
You won’t get stuck without access to your money, even if your physical card isn’t on you.
Your 3-digit security number is dynamic, refreshing every 24 hours to help ensure your details are kept safe.
Add your card details to your mobile or wearable wallet to make in-store transactions.
If your card is replaced, the Digital Card can be used to update your digital wallets, online subscriptions and set up recurring card payments straight away.
How to find your Digital Card
In the Westpac App
- Search Digital Card in the Smart Search bar
- Swipe to select the Digital Card you’d like to view
- Tap Show Digital Card and follow the prompts to see the card details including the CVC (Card Verification Code)
Things you should know
Consumer Deposit accounts and debit cards – Terms and Conditions
Consumer Credit Cards - Terms and Conditions
The Digital Card is only available in the Westpac App and supported with the latest version of the Westpac App. The terms and conditions applicable to your product also apply to the use of your digital card. Online Banking Terms & Conditions also apply. You may not always be able to access your digital card.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.