GET A DIGITAL VERSION OF YOUR WESTPAC CARD
What is the Digital Card?
Your Digital Card comes in handy
- While you're waiting for your new card to arrive
- If your card is lost or stolen, so you can still access your money
- When you don’t have your card on you but need a way to pay
Digital Card features
You won’t get stuck without access to your money, even if your physical card isn’t on you.
Your 3-digit security number is dynamic, refreshing every 24 hours to help ensure your details are kept safe.
Add your card details to your mobile or wearable wallet to make in-store transactions.
If your card is replaced, the Digital Card can be used to update your digital wallets, online subscriptions and set up recurring card payments straight away.
How to use your Digital Card in the Westpac App (Mobile)
- New app
- Classic app
Where to find your Digital Card
Check which app you have:
New Westpac App
- Tap Cards and swipe to select a digital card
- Tap Show to display the card number, expiry date and CVC (Card Verification Code).
- Enter the SMS code sent to your registered mobile
- You can generate a dynamic CVC every 24 hours - simply tap Show Digital Card
Classic Westpac App
- Tap the account you want to access digital card
- Tap Services > Card services
- Tap Digital card and follow the prompts
- Generate a CVC (Card Verification Code)
Things you should know
Consumer Deposit accounts and debit cards – Terms and Conditions
Consumer Credit Cards - Terms and Conditions
The Instant Digital Card is only available in the Westpac App and supported with the latest version of the Westpac App. The terms and conditions applicable to your product also apply to the use of your digital card. Online Banking Terms & Conditions also apply. You may not always be able to access your digital card.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© 2019 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714