Temporarily lock your business credit or debit card
Lost your card? Put a temporary block on your card until you find it.
What happens when I lock my card?
- Your card will be locked for 15 days while you look for it
- You can unlock your card at any time
- Any direct debits on a linked bank account will continue
- The card will unlock automatically after 15 days. You should consider reporting your card lost or stolen if you haven't found it within 15 days to protect yourself from unauthorised transactions
How to lock (or unlock) your business credit or debit card
If you have a personal account and are registered for Online Banking or the Westpac App, you can lock or unlock your card online.
What if I am not registered for Online Banking?
What about additional cardholders?
- When you lock one Altitude Business Credit Card, you’ll also lock the cards of any additional cardholders.
- For BusinessChoice Credit Cards, you’ll need to lock or cancel the cards for each additional cardholder separately. If you’re an Administrator, call us on 1300 650 107 to lock any additional cards.
- If Mastercard® debit cards are linked to the account (for both Altitude Business and BusinessChoice), you may need to be lock or cancel the cards separately - including cards added to mobile wallets and wearables.
What if my card is used before I get to lock it?
- If any unauthorised transactions occur on your cards, the Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures you'll be reimbursed in full provided you have:
- Not contributed to the loss (and complied with the card's conditions of use)
- Contacted Westpac promptly.
- Learn more about what you can do if there is a fraudulent transaction.
What if my business credit or debit card is lost for good or was stolen?
Report a lost or stolen card to permanently block your card, stop all transactions on your account, and organise a replacement.
Things you should know
Read the at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Accessibility support: At any time, you can inform us how you would prefer to be contacted. If you are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, you can reach us through the National Relay Service (NRS). To use the NRS, you can register here: https://www.infrastructure.gov.au/media-communications-arts/phone/services-people-disability/accesshub/national-relay-service