GET ONLINE BANKING FOR BUSINESS
A smart and secure way to manage your business banking
- Make payments and transfer funds 24/7 1
- View statements and manage account settings
Let’s help you get started
Not a Westpac customer?
Enjoy the benefits of Westpac Online Business Banking by becoming a customer. Let’s help you find an account that could fit.
What type of Westpac business customer are you?
Expectations and user guides
As a sole trader or partnership, you’ll register for “Personal” Online Banking. You can expect:
- Intuitive interface: Personal and business accounts in same view
- Guided activation: For setting up and choosing features
- Online security: Online Banking Security Guarantee2 and Westpac Protect™ SMS Code for transactions and account administration
- Daily payment limit: Manage your limit of up to $50K online. For a higher limit, call us via the app
- Link to accounting software: Set up bank feeds with MYOB, Xero and more3
- Make multiple payments: Import payment files and create payment templates
- Share account access: Share access with staff and/or a trusted professional
- Deposit cheques: Scan and deposit cheques using the Westpac App
- View statements: Simplify tax time with eStatements online.
Things you should know
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the terms and conditions at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Transaction fees may apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
1. Subject to system availability. Internet connection is needed to access online banking and the Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply
2. If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, our Online Banking Security Guarantee will repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions and contact Westpac promptly.
Bank feeds must be set up with third-party service provider before it can be connected in Westpac Online Banking. If your third-party service provider doesn’t appear in the drop-down menu in Westpac Online Banking, you may need to check that your third-party service provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes to your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your bank feed(s) as any access changes won’t impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by third-party service providers are subject to their own terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac doesn’t guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by third-party service providers.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.