How to order a bank cheque online
Navigate to Payments and select Make a payment.
In the Make a payment section, select the Bank Cheque tab. Select payee or type to search to choose an existing payee or select pay new payee to create a new payee.
Select the From account and enter a description (optional).
In the Payer details section, select Payer details (or add new payer).
In Payment details section, enter the Cheque amount and Date.
Enter a payment description, invoice date (optional), invoice number (optional), remarks (optional) and payment frequency.
Then select Continue.
Review payment and select Pay if details are correct.
To authorise the payment, enter SMS or Token code and select Authorise.
- Your payment may need to be approved by an authorised user
- The option to select payment frequency will only appear if you have this access set up by an authorised user
- Bank cheques are sent to the address entered via Australia Post
- You can have these sent to yourself
- A fee of $5 applies – this is less than in branch
- Bank cheques submitted prior to 6pm Sydney time will be posted by 4.30pm the following business day
- If you are not an Approver, the payee will need to be approved before it can be used. Payee will appear as - 'Changes Pending' – until Approved by Approver