Misplaced your personal credit or Mastercard® debit card? Lock your card temporarily1 until you find it.
- Your card will be locked for a maximum of 15 days
- Your card can't be used while it is locked, but you can unlock it at any time
- If you don’t find your card within 15 days, you should report it lost or stolen and a replacement card will be issued. See "What to do if your card is lost or stolen" for details
- Your card and any additional cardholder’s cards will automatically unlock after 15 days
- Use Get Cash2 to withdraw cash while your card is locked.
How to lock your card:
Go to Services and preferences
Select Lock card temporarily from Cards services
Lock your card by clicking the lock button
- A padlock will appear and your card is locked immediately
- You can also unlock your card from this screen
What do I do next?
- Let any additional cardholders know that you have lost your card and put a temporary lock on the card, which will also put a temporary lock on the additional cardholder’s card.
- Review any direct debits or scheduled payments connected to the account, as they may be declined
- If you can’t find your card, you should report it lost or stolen. This can be done through Online Banking or Mobile Banking via Cards services
- Check for suspicious transactions. If you find any, let us know.
Learn more about
Things you should know
1. Available on personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards only. Cards to which a temporary lock can be applied will be listed when you sign in to Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit Lock a card temporarily under Cards services.
2. Daily and weekly limits apply. See for details.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated