It’s easy to manage your credit card with Westpac Online Banking
If you’ve registered for Online Banking, when you’re online you can:
- Check your credit card account balance
- Notify us of a lost or stolen card
- View credit card transactions from the last 100 days
- Check your statement and download previous statements
- Use your credit card to pay bills with BPAY®
- Choose to receive eStatements online (and stop receiving your statements in the mail)
- Transfer money from other accounts to your credit card
- Apply to change your credit limit
- Transfer balances
- Re-issue your PIN number online
- Change to a different card
- Add another cardholder.
Ways to register for Online Banking
- Register Online using your 8 digit Customer ID
- Call us - 1300 655 505, anytime
- Visit us - find your nearest branch
- Mobile App - Tap "Register" on the app and enter your 8-digit Customer ID.
Things you should know
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.