How can I increase my credit limit?
You can request to increase your credit limit in the following ways:
- Any time via Online Banking - personal Online Banking customers can sign in and request a credit limit increase
- Visit your nearest branch
- Call us on 1300 130 961.
What are credit limit increase invitations?
If you would like to hear from us about credit limit increase offers, you can register to receive written credit limit increase invitations.
- By registering, you can apply for a credit limit increase through a shorter process
- You can give or withdraw your consent at anytime by calling 1300 651 089 between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday
- Your consent will apply to all credit cards you have with Westpac.
Registering your consent to receive written credit limit increase invitations is easy:
How can I decrease my credit limit?
You can decrease your credit limit at any time. Please note, minimum card limits will apply for each credit card. Call us on 1300 130 961.
|Product name||Minimum limit||Maximum limit|
|Altitude Black and Earth Black credit cards||$15,000||$75,000|
|Altitude Platinum credit card||$6,000||$30,000|
|Altitude Platinum Plus credit card||$8,000||$75,000|
|Earth Platinum Plus credit card||$8,000||$50,000|
|All Gold credit cards||$5,000||$30,000|
|Ignite credit cards||$2,000||$25,000|
|All Platinum credit cards||$6,000||$50,000|
|Student credit card||$300||$1,000|
|Other personal credit cards||$500||$25,000|