You might find that over time your credit card has not kept up with your needs. Perhaps you want a credit card that offers more features, or you’re looking for a card with a lower purchase rate.
Westpac offers a range of credit cards that suit a range of lifestyle and financial needs. These include:
- Rewards credit cards – these cards allow you to earn points on purchases that can be redeemed towards travel, flights and gift cards as well as a range of lifestyle products
- Low Annual Fee credit cards – you could lower your credit card costs with lower annual fees and interest free days on purchases
- Low Rate credit card – enjoy a lower interest rate on purchases and you could save on credit card interest.
What to consider before changing your card
- It's a good idea to think about how you’ll be using your credit card before making the decision to change to a different card. You can compare our credit cards to find a card that suits your needs.
- Consider the minimum and maximum credit limits as these might differ from your current card.
How to change cards
Things you should know
Important: Applications for credit are subject to Westpac's normal lending criteria.