Receive your statements online
Make paper statements a thing of the past. Now you can streamline and view statements for eligible accounts online instead. Whenever your latest eStatement is ready, we’ll send you an email to let you know. Then sign in to Westpac Online or Mobile Banking.
All eStatements issued from September 2009 are available in high quality (PDF) format. Not only are they identical to paper statements, you can also save them on your computer. So you don't always need to go online to view your statement.
eStatements give you the convenience of having 7 years of statements available with just a few clicks of your mouse. It's easy, fast and free.
It’s also a great way to cut out the paperwork, because when your statements are available online, you choose which statements to print. Less printing means less paper, so you’ll be doing your bit to save the trees.
You can also view eStatements for eligible credit card accounts (only available for personal credit cards, as well as Altitude Business and Business Choice cards) closed from January 2014 onwards. Read FAQs for more details.
eStatements give you the peace of mind of knowing you’re protecting yourself from identity theft by stopping paper statements.
Make the switch
Switching to eStatements only takes a few moments – just follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to Westpac Online
- Select Preferences from the Services & preferences menu at the top of your Overview page
- Select Statements and choose your account
- Select eStatements as your statement delivery method
- Sign in to Mobile Banking
- Tap on the menu icon at the top left of the screen
- Tap Services & security
- Tap on eStatement Settings under Statements and reports
- Tap on Switch all eligible accounts to eStatements
- Tap Update