Closed account? How to access your statements
What you need to know
- Closed accounts are ones you no longer have access to
- Closed account statements are saved online for seven years
- This includes lost and stolen card statements
- Only the person who opened the account can access the closed account statements
- Visit our FAQs for more on eligible eStatement accounts, including closed accounts
How to access statements online for closed accounts
In the Westpac App
- Search Statements in the Smart Search bar
- Tap Statements (incl. closed accounts)
- Follow the prompts to view a list of eligible closed accounts with available statements
In Online Banking
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking
- In the Overview tab on the menu bar, select Statements
- Select Closed accounts
- Choose the closed account for the statement
- Click on the date range and search
- Click the Statement number to view
- Click Download PDF for a copy
Things you should know
Read the at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you.
A closed account could be a credit card, savings account, transaction account, home loan or Worldwide Wallet account that you no longer have access to. This includes cards that have been replaced due to fraud or have been lost or stolen.
You can view up to 7 years of closed account statements on a personal profile for eligible card accounts including Altitude Business and Business Choice cards. Closed account statements are only available to the primary card holder, including joint accounts.
You can view the last 13 months of closed account statements for Worldwide Wallet accounts in Online Banking. Need to access older statements? Call us on 1300 797 470 within Australia or +61 2 9155 7744 if you are overseas.
You can view closed account statements for eligible savings, home loan and transaction accounts for up to 7 years from the current date. Closed account statements for eligible savings and transaction accounts are available for single account holders only (they are not currently available for joint accounts). Closed account statements for eligible home loans are available to both single and joint account holders.