Closed account? How to access your statements
What you need to know
- Closed accounts are ones you no longer have access to
- Closed account statements are saved online for seven years
- This includes lost and stolen card statements
- Only the person who opened the account can access the closed account statements
- Check out the list of eligible closed accounts and available statements
To access statements older than seven years, call us on 1300 797 470 or +61 2 9155 7744 if you’re overseas.
Here's how to access them online
- How to access on Mobile
- How to access on Desktop
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking with your Customer ID and Password
- In the Overview tab on the menu bar, select Statements from the drop-down list
- Select the Closed accounts
- Choose the closed account you want to view eStatements from
- A list of eStatements will appear from pre-populated dates. Change the date range by clicking on the date fields. When you’re ready, click Search
- Click the Statement number to view the eStatement
- To download a copy of the eStatement, click Download PDF.
Things you should know
Only statements for eligible closed credit cards, savings and transactions accounts are currently available in Westpac Online and Mobile Banking.
A closed account is a credit card, savings, or transaction account that you no longer have access to. This includes cards that have been replaced due to fraud or have been lost or stolen.
You can view the last seven years of closed account statements for eligible Personal Card Accounts, Altitude Business and Business Choice cards. Closed account statements are only available to the primary card holder.
You can view closed account statements for eligible savings and transaction accounts from 1 January 2014 onwards. Closed account statements for these accounts are only available for single account holders. They are not currently available for joint accounts.