Closed account? How to access your statements
What you need to know:
- Closed accounts are ones you no longer have access to
- Closed account statements are saved online for seven years
- This includes lost and stolen card statements
- Only the person who opened the account can access the closed account statements
- Check out the list of eligible closed accounts and available statements
To access statements older than seven years, call us on 1300 797 470 or +61 2 9155 7744 if you’re overseas.
Here's how to access them online
- How to access on desktop
- How to access on mobile
- Open the Westpac App on your phone and tap ‘Sign in to banking’.
- Tap the ‘Self serve’ icon located on the bottom menu.
- Under ‘Statements and reports’, tap ‘Statements (incl. closed accounts)’.
- Tap ‘Closed accounts’.
- Tap the closed account you want to view eStatements from.
- Under ‘Statements’, tap the eStatement date period you want to view.
Things you should know
Only statements for eligible closed credit cards, savings and transactions accounts are currently available in Westpac Online and Mobile Banking.
A closed account is a credit card, savings, or transaction account that you no longer have access to. This includes cards that have been replaced due to fraud or have been lost or stolen.
You can view the last seven years of closed account statements for eligible Personal Card Accounts, Altitude Business and Business Choice cards. Closed account statements are only available to the primary card holder.
You can view closed account statements for eligible savings and transaction accounts from 1 January 2014 onwards. Closed account statements for these accounts are only available for single account holders. They are not currently available for joint accounts.