How to make a Pay Anyone payment to a new payee
You can make a Pay Anyone payment using Online Banking, Mobile Banking or Tablet Banking if you are registered for Westpac Protect SMS® Code.
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Select 'Make a payment’ from the Overview screen.
- Select 'Create new payee'.
- Choose ‘Pay Anyone’ in the Payment method drop down list.
- Enter the BSB, Account number and Account name. Select 'Confirm'.
- The account has now been added to your payee list. Enter your payment details, starting with a payment description which will appear on the payee’s statement.
- Select the 'From account' and enter a description for your statements.
- Enter the payment amount and date.
- Choose your payment frequency and select continue.
- Review your payment details and select 'Confirm'.
- You will be sent a Westpac Protect SMS® Code to your registered mobile phone. Enter the SMS code and select 'Authorise'.
- Your Pay Anyone payment is complete. If you wish to keep a copy of your receipt, you may choose to print it, save it as a PDF or email it.