All Westpac rewards cards give you the opportunity to earn bonus points.
Even better, if you have a card that has a points cap, any bonus points you may earn don’t count towards the cap, so there’s no limit to how many bonus points you can earn.
Earning bonus Altitude Points
With an Altitude earning card when you have selected Altitude Rewards as your rewards program you can redeem points for premium brands and lifestyle products, gift cards and frequent flyer points in a range of airline programs.
- Earn up to 3 bonus Altitude Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases using your Altitude Points earning card at most participating Bonus Partners
- Premium bonus partners are also available to Altitude Black and Earth Black American Express cardholders.
For individual offers and a full list of Altitude bonus partners (both local and international) visit the Altitude Rewards website.
Earning bonus Qantas Points
With Earth cards or an Altitude card when you have selected Altitude Qantas as your rewards program you can earn and redeem Qantas Points for flights on Qantas and its partner airlines.
- Earn 1 bonus Qantas Point for every $1 you spend on selected Qantas products and services
- Earn Qantas Points twice with Qantas Frequent Flyer Program partners. Earn Points once on your Qantas Points earning card and again with the partner by presenting your Qantas. Frequent Flyer membership card.
- Earn up to 3 bonus Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases using your Qantas. Points earning card at participating Bonus Partners. Visit Westpac Qantas Rewards Bonus. Partners for further information
- Premium bonus partners are also available to Earth Black American Express cardholders.
For further details visit qantas.com/frequentflyer
Earning bonus Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles
You can earn double the usual KrisFlyer miles when you use your Singapore Airlines Westpac (including Gold and Platinum) credit cards to purchase flights or upgrades in Australian dollars from singaporeair.com/krisflyer.
Things you should know
Altitude Points: The earning and redemption of Altitude Points is subject to the . You do not receive Points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances.
Qantas Points: The earning and redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the , depending on your card. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
KrisFlyer Miles: The earning and redemption of KrisFlyer miles is subject to the . You must be a member of the KrisFlyer programme to earn and redeem miles in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer programme, available at singaporeair.com/krisflyer. For more information visit singaporeair.com/krisflyer.
Bonus Qantas Points earned on selected Qantas products and services on Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) booked directly with Qantas, Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and purchases from Qantas Travel - excludes Jetstar flights and services. You do not earn bonus points on Qantas Freight, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels and Qantas Staff Travel.