If you have an Altitude Black credit card, you can escape the crowds and relax in an airport lounge with two complimentary airport lounge passes per year.
- For Altitude Black cardholders who select Altitude Velocity, this is via the Virgin Australia Domestic Airport Lounges.
- For Altitude Black cardholders who select Altitude Rewards, these are via the Priority Pass program.
- For Altitude Black cardholders who select Altitude Qantas, this is via the Qantas Lounge invitations.
Priority Pass - for Altitude Black customers who select Altitude Rewards
Priority Pass is the world’s largest independent airport lounge access program, giving members access to 1000+ airport lounges around the globe covering over 500 cities in 130 countries.
To receive your two complimentary lounge visits within each 12-month period of your Priority Pass4 membership, you need to have a Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard®, and enrol in the Priority Pass program. You are eligible for one complimentary Priority Pass membership with your Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard, saving you the US$99 on the Priority Pass annual fee.
Once you’ve enrolled, you will receive a physical Priority Pass card in the mail and your complimentary Digital Membership. Your two complimentary annual lounge visits will be loaded to your Priority Pass Membership account.
- The two complimentary airport lounge visits are within each 12-month period of your Priority Pass membership and can only be used by the primary cardholder including extending one airport lounge visit to a travel companion.
- Visits in excess of your two complimentary passes will be directly charged to your Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard at the prevailing visit fee, currently US$32 per person per visit. Prices are current as of October 2019.
- Enrol now
If you've enrolled and haven't received your physical Priority Pass card and/or you have enquiries about the Priority Pass program contact Priority Pass by visiting the Contact Us page on www.prioritypass.com.
Virgin Australia’s Domestic Lounge Passes – for Altitude Black customers who select Altitude Velocity5
To be eligible for the two complimentary Virgin Australia Domestic lounge passes, you must have provided Westpac with your Velocity Frequent Flyer number and then make a direct spend at Virgin Australia each year from your card open date.
The Virgin Australia Domestic Lounge Passes will then be available in your Velocity Frequent Flyer account within 10 business days, ready for you to enjoy the next time you travel domestically with Virgin Australia. Lounge passes are valid for 12 months from date of issuance.
Qantas Lounge invitations- for Altitude Black customers who select Altitude Qantas or Earth Black cardholders1
To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations, you must first register and then use your Altitude Black Card in Australia to purchase selected Qantas products and services directly with Qantas.
Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
You’ll receive these Qantas Lounge invitations each year following that year’s first purchase on selected Qantas products and services.
To use your lounge passes you will need to show an eligible Qantas or Jetstar flight ticket for travel on that day.
Invitations are not valid in Qantas Domestic Business Lounges, oneworld® alliance lounges, partner airline and associated lounges and are subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions.
For Altitude Black customers who have selected Altitude Qantas, register to receive your lounge passes.
For Earth Black customers, register to receive your lounge passes.
Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations - FAQs
New Complimentary Invitations will be accessible via Qantas’ online Complimentary Invitations Portal. For more FAQs on Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations, visit qantas.com/freeloungeinvite.
- Save time. No more waiting for the post to arrive, receive an email notification when your Complimentary Invitations are ready.
- Always accessible. Don’t worry about misplacing your Complimentary Invitations or forgetting them at home, once you’ve linked your Complimentary Invitations to your flight, you can access the lounges with your boarding pass1.
- Share your invitations. If you’re travelling with a companion, you can transfer your Complimentary Invitations to another Qantas Frequent Flyer member and enjoy the lounge with a friend.
Things you should know
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
3. Complimentary Lounge Passes
Virgin Australia Domestic Lounge Passes Two complimentary single-entry Virgin Australia Domestic Lounge Passes are available to Westpac Altitude Velocity Black Mastercard cardholders each year. To be eligible, your card account must not be in arrears for more than two consecutive statement cycles in accordance with the , you must have provided Westpac with your Velocity Frequent Flyer number and you have made a direct spend with Virgin Australia every year on your Altitude Velocity Black Mastercard from your card open date. You will become eligible upon card activation in your first year and then each anniversary thereafter. Virgin Australia Lounge Passes are valid for 12 months from date of issuance and will appear on your Velocity Frequent Flyer membership account within 10 business days of meeting eligible spend. Virgin Australia lounge is operated by Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd in selected domestic airport locations and entry is subject to the Westpac Altitude Velocity Black Mastercard Lounge Pass Conditions and Virgin Australia Lounge Terms and Conditions which are subject to change from time to time.