You'll earn reward points for each spend made on your card, apart from the exclusions listed below.
Spend that does not count towards bonus points or earning points:
- Interest, fees and charges relating to your card
- Cash or ATM cash advances
- Cash equivalent transactions (e.g. money orders, crypto currency)
- Refunds, or balance transfers taken on from other credit cards
- Gambling transactions
- BPay or similar transactions (such as Post Bpay®, CentrePay and PayPal®)
- Other local, state and Federal government payments such as:
o Australia Post
o Council Rates
o Water rates
o Licences and registrations (e.g. driver/car)
o Fines and court costs
o Tax office (ATO) payments
When to expect your bonus points
If you've made the qualifying spend required for a credit card offer, it'll take up to 12 weeks for those bonus points to be awarded to your Altitude Rewards account. If you selected to earn Qantas or Velocity points, these will be transferred to your frequent flyer account when you receive your next statement.
Bonus Points offer won't be applicable if you hold or have held a Westpac rewards card in the last 12 months.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 51