Moving to Australia
Opening a bank account
- Set up your bank account up to 12 months before coming to Australia, or once you’ve arrived
- No Australian address needed when opening from overseas prior to arrival
- Open an account in 3 min and you’re on your way to depositing money into your account
(Terms & conditions apply)
- Once your account is open, you can deposit money into your account by using international payments1
- Register for online banking and easily transfer money back to friends and family
- You can withdraw funds once you've completed an identity check at one of our overseas offices or when you arrive in Australia2
We can help you get started in Australia
Things you should know
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
1. Conditions, fees, charges and foreign currency exchange rates apply. You will need to check with your bank, financial institution or exchange dealer before your transfer.