For the best Westpac App experience, check your browser and operating system are up-to-date. This ensures you have access to the latest features and enhancements, including security and stability improvements.
|Smartphone apps||iOS 13.0 and above||Version 10 and above|
|Tablet apps||iPadOS 13.0 and above||n/a|
|Mobile site (westpac.com.au)||iOS 11.0 and above||Version 10 and above|
The Westpac skills for Amazon Alexa are available on all devices that support Amazon Alexa. Learn more about Alexa and Alexa-enabled devices.
How to update your Westpac App
- Open the Google Play Store app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labelled “Update available.”
- Look for the Westpac App icon and tap Update
- Open the App Store on your iPhone
- Tap Today on the bottom menu, then tap the Profile icon at the top of the screen
- Scroll to the Westpac App and tap Update
- If you have iOS 13, enable auto-updates via Settings in your iPhone.
How to check what version you're on
Open the Westpac App > tap Profile > Settings. The version number is displayed at the bottom of the screen. You can also visit the Google Play Store.
Open the Westpac App > tap Profile > Settings. The version number is displayed at the bottom of the screen. You can also visit the App Store.
If you’re using the classic app, open the Westpac App and tap the hamburger menu (three lines) located in the top left. The version number is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Frequently asked questions
Some older phones and tablets are not compatible with the latest version of the Westpac App, or with the operating system required to run it.
This means that you won’t be able to update your app. In some cases, you may be able to continue to use your current Westpac App however, you will need to update your software or app to access the latest features and security updates.
If you are unable to update the Westpac App, we recommend you access your banking via our mobile banking website or use Online Banking.