How do I make a Pay Anyone payment?
You can make a Pay Anyone payment using Online Banking if you are registered for Westpac Protect® SMS Code.
To make a Pay Anyone payment using Online Banking:
To make a Pay Anyone payment to someone you've paid before:
- Select the 'Make a payment' on the Overview page
- Select the 'Pay Anyone' tab. By clicking into the 'Choose existing payee' entry field, you can select or begin typing to find an existing payee from your Payee list.
- In the 'Payment details' field, fill in the Amount, Date, and 'Payment frequency' fields.
- Select 'Continue'.
- Review the payment details and press 'Confirm' at the bottom of your screen. You will be presented with a confirmation of your payment.
To make a Pay Anyone payment to a new payee:
- Select the 'Make a payment' button on the Overview page
- On the 'Make a payment' page, select 'Create new payee'.
- Select the 'Pay Anyone' option from the Payment method drop-down menu.
- Complete the Account name, BSB, Account number, Payee and Payee nickname fields.
- Select 'Confirm'. You'll be taken to the 'Make a payment' page.
- On the 'Make a payment' page, complete all mandatory fields in the 'From' and 'Payment details' section, then press 'Continue'.
- You will be sent an SMS code to your registered device. Enter the SMS code and select 'Authorise'.
- Your Pay Anyone payment is complete. You may print, save or email your receipt