Whether stand-alone or integrated with your point-of-sale (POS) software, our EFTPOS 1 and EFTPOS 1i merchant terminals offer streamlined, fast and secure payment processing.
Take your EFTPOS 1 machine to your customers either on site or on the road.
Did you know?
You can get immediate access to the day's takings with Westpac Instant Settlement when you settle your Westpac EFTPOS terminal to a Westpac branded settlement account that day prior to 9:30 pm (Sydney time)1 Conditions apply.
Offering the power and convenience of wireless portability so you can take payments on the go.
- Portable, self-contained and fully featured
- Built-in contactless card reader
- Long-lasting battery.
Apply online in 10 minutes
Integrated EFTPOS 1i
An integrated EFTPOS machine that saves time at the checkout by sending the sale amount straight to the EFTPOS machine, minimising keying errors.
Streamlined sales and improved service delivery by integrating EFTPOS with your PC EFTPOS point of sale system.
- Seamlessly integrates with PC EFTPOS to process high volumes of transactions easily
- Same day settlement of funds to your Westpac transaction settlement account.
For more information on integrated EFTPOS 1i
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion transactions).