Take your EFTPOS 1 machine to your customers either on site or on the road.
Did you know?
You can get immediate access to the day's takings with Westpac Instant Settlement when you settle your Westpac EFTPOS terminal to a Westpac branded settlement account that day prior to 9:30 pm (Sydney time)1. Conditions apply.
Offering the power and convenience of wireless portability so you can take payments on the go.
- Portable, self-contained and fully featured
- Built-in contactless card reader
- Long-lasting battery.
Get a terminal, get an account
Business One Low monthly account fee waived for the first 12 months when you take out an EFTPOS 1 terminal and stay on a Merchant Pricing Plan (saving you $120).
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Find out more
Streamline payments, cut queue times and discover fuss-free reconciliation by connecting Presto Smart directly from a range of point of sale solutions2 (POS).
- Save time and eliminate keying errors by sending the sale amount directly to the EFTPOS terminal
- Fuss-free end of day reconciliation ensure your payment takings match that of your POS
- With portability anywhere instore, your customers can pay on the sales floor or at the counter
- Never miss a sale with automatic 3G backup3
- Receive a new EFTPOS terminal plus instant settlement1 on funds into a Westpac account
- Choose a Presto Smart pricing plan to suit your business’ turnover
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion transactions).
2. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS Providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services.
3. 3G is only available on the Presto Smart - VX690 terminals.