‘EFTPOS FLEX’ WITH POS INTEGRATION
High-speed, fixed EFTPOS solution
- Seamless integration with 500+ POS systems via Linkly
- Boost efficiency by connecting to a self-serve checkout or kiosk
- Designed for speed of service to minimise customer queues
- Instant access to daily takings into your Westpac business account¹
1.2% flat transaction rate3 + $24 monthly terminal fee
Increase your business’ efficiency with a fast, hard-wired terminal
How POS integration works with a self-serve kiosk
- As the terminal is a fixed EFTPOS solution, it’s hard-wired and can optionally connect to a self-serve checkout or kiosk
- Your POS calculates the total payment due and sends it to the EFTPOS terminal
- Card payment is taken at the self-serve checkout/kiosk
- The transaction outcome is sent back to the POS to display to the cashier or customer
- After settling, daily takings can be accessed via the linked Westpac bank account2.
Find out more about Linkly POS integration
Frequently asked questions
EFTPOS Flex accepts eftpos, Mastercard®, Visa®, UnionPay, JCB, Diners Club, and American Express® (subject to a separate agreement with American Express# and Diners Club^). Plus, Apple Pay, Google PayTM, Samsung PayTM, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay.
Need a different solution?
Help when you need it
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and other apply. Full details are available on request.
1. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS providers, not Westpac. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services. Find out if your POS is compatible with the Linkly.
4. Features listed may not be available with all POS systems.
# If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
^ If you want to accept Diners Club payments, you'll need to call 1300 360 060 to enter into a separate agreement with Diners Club.
UnionPay is a trademark of UnionPay International Co. Ltd.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
Fitbit and Fitbit Pay are registered trademark(s) or trademark(s) of Fitbit LLC and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.