Next generation portable EFTPOS machine
Fast mobile EFTPOS
Streamline the way you take payments with EFTPOS Now working tirelessly on the counter, at the table, and when you’re out and about.
- Get up and running quickly with no setup fee
- Access your takings fast with instant settlement into your account¹
- Keep trading during outages with backup options
- Stay in control of costs with simple pricing and no lock-in contract
$24.75 monthly rental + 1.2% flat rate2
Cashless payments made easy
Bust queues and look after your customers, with an EFTPOS machine that's made to get you paid as fast and easily as possible.
Clear touchscreen display
Intuitive 5.5” interface makes adding amounts and selecting features as easy as using a smartphone.
Offer email receipts, take tips, and help those with impaired vision with audio prompts and other features.
Recover transaction costs
Easily set up card surcharging for all payment types, including insert, swipe and tap transactions.
24/7 customer support
Our locally based support team is here to help. Replacement terminals can be provided within 4 hours in metro areas.
Designed to work wherever you do, EFTPOS Now connects through 4G and Wi-Fi. And if all networks fail, you may still be able to take payments by storing them on your terminal until services are restored.3
Lightweight, yet tough enough to cope with life on the move, EFTPOS Now is both sleek and strong. Use its compact counter-top cradle for charging on your counter, or its car charger for extended use in your mobile business.
Meet your reliable business sidekick
Discover how EFTPOS Now can be a key member of your team.
How much does it cost?
$24.75 a month machine rental + 1.2% flat rate
on all eftpos, Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay transactions2.
- No setup fee or lock-in contract
- No charge for paper receipt rolls
- No fee for investigating transaction disputes (unless they are excessive⁴)
How to get started
2. Receive your device
Once your request is approved, you’ll receive your EFTPOS terminal within 5 business days.
3. Start taking payments
Simply activate your terminal (we'll tell you how), then start taking fast, cashless payments in store and on the go.
How EFTPOS Now helps businesses like yours
95% of customers surveyed said that they were satisfied with their new EFTPOS Now terminal.5
"The connectivity has been more reliable. We've had no issues with network dropouts and it's something we can trust all the time."
Ferda, owner of Minchinbury Automotive
Food service sector
"It allows us to cost accurately, the larger screen is a huge bonus, and the ease of use, especially if you are vision impaired, is really good."
Simon, owner of Kappy’s Tea & Coffee
Hair and beauty sector
"Customers are looking for quick, fast services that are easy to use and staff are looking for easy to use systems as well. It’s reliable, up-to-date technology with a fast touchscreen, and user friendly."
Melanie De Sylva, owner of De Sylva Hair Design
Upgrade with apps in the future
EFTPOS Now can grow as you grow, with the capacity to absorb technological upgrades including new ways of paying. And because it’s a smart device, you’ll be able to add apps as they’re developed – tailored to specific industries such as retail, food service and trades.
Provide customers who are vision impaired with a smoother experience
In a couple of taps, offer accessibility features to customers who are blind, have low vision, or are colour blind.
- Step by step audio prompts to assist with transactions
- Larger font sizes and colour contrast options
- Full screen PIN entry
- Tactile markers positioned on the screen edges to assist with PIN entry
- Guided audio training for you and your customers
Frequently asked questions
EFTPOS Now accepts Mastercard, Visa, eftpos, UnionPay, JCB, Diners Club and American Express (subject to a separate agreement with American Express# and Diners Club^) plus Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay.
Need EFTPOS that integrates with a POS system?
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30 pm and 11:59 pm (EFTPOS 1 and Presto Smart terminals) and between 9:30 pm and 11:00 pm (EFTPOS Now and EFTPOS Connect terminals) - Sydney time. You can only perform a settlement once a day, before 9:30 pm (Sydney time). A settlement done after 11:00 pm for EFTPOS Now and EFTPOS Connect terminals and after 11:59 pm for EFTPOS 1 and Presto Smart terminals, will be processed as a settlement for the next day. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to an eligible Westpac transaction account. Instant Settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online. Instant Settlement is only available for Mastercard, Visa and eftpos transactions (plus UnionPay if using EFTPOS Connect).
3. Electronic Fall Back is subject to card type and transaction (floor) limits.
5. Survey conducted from February 2022 – April 2022 with 130 participants.
# If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
^If you want to accept Diners Club payments, you'll need to call 1300 360 060 to enter into a separate agreement with Diners Club.
UnionPay is a registered trademark of China Union Pay Co., Ltd.Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.