Altitude Business Rewards program credit card
What does the Altitude Points business rewards program offer?
This popular rewards program allows businesses in Australia to receive Altitude Points each time they use a Altitude Business Gold or Altitude Business Platinum credit card for eligible purchases and payments – which include government payments such as tax. The Altitude Points can then be redeemed for flights, upgrades, accommodation or car hire, or can be converted into Qantas Points.
Both Altitude Business Gold and Altitude Business Platinum credit cards allow you to have 2 cardholders, with the primary cardholder receiving the rewards points.
How do I get started?
It’s really simple. Every time you buy something for your business or make an eligible payment using your card, you can earn points. The number of points you earn depends on the type of card used and the purchase being made.
If you’re (1) the primary cardholder, (2) you already have a personal account, and (3) you’re registered for online banking, simply sign in to Altitude Rewards via your online banking page.
Then activate your Altitude Rewards account to shop and redeem points on the Altitude Rewards website. You’ll need to provide your credit card number and will be asked for some basic information to establish your account.
Is there a cap on the reward points I can receive?
Depending on the type of credit card you have, there might be a limit to the number of rewards points you can earn per statement cycle.
How can I maximise my rewards points earning potential?
- Be aware of what your rewards points cap is, and when your credit card statement cycle begins and ends, so you can time any big-ticket purchases.
- If you're frequently exceeding your rewards points cap, you could consider switching to a credit card without a points cap, for instance switching from an Altitude Business Gold to an Altitude Business Platinum card.
How can I check my Altitude Points balance?
There are several ways to check your current Altitude Points balance:
- If you already have a personal account, you’re registered for online banking and you’re the primary cardholder, you can sign in to online banking to check your points balance at any time.
- Sign in to your Altitude Rewards Account using the email address you registered with.
- Call Altitude Rewards on 1300 887 820 between 8am and 8pm (AEST), Monday to Sunday excluding National Public Holidays to check your points balance over the phone.
When do Altitude Points expire?
- Your points won’t expire, but in some circumstances, you may not be entitled to them or you won’t be able to claim rewards, and we may correct your points record by deleting any points invalidly earned.
- Once your account is closed you have 90 days to redeem your Altitude Points.
Rewards program benefits and redeeming points
Pay with Points
This gives you an almost unlimited choice of how to use your points. How? Just choose any card purchase you’ve made in the past 90 days (excluding BPAY®) and get a credit on your statement for that transaction value with your Altitude Points. Conditions apply.
Points plus pay
If you see something you want, but don’t have enough Altitude Points – Points plus pay lets you use the points you currently have and make up the difference with a credit or debit payment. And if you pay the remaining balance using your Altitude Business credit card, you’ll earn Altitude Points. Conditions apply for that payment.
Shop on the Altitude Rewards website
Whether it’s technology, fitness, electrical goods or movie tickets/experiences you are after – the Altitude Rewards website features many leading brands you can buy from, using your points. You can also donate to charity this way1.
Use your points to book any available flight or holiday package, hotel, car hire and/or activity on this online booking website. Conditions apply.
Build up your frequent flyer points
You can choose to convert your points to frequent flyer points if you’re a member of one of the following programs1:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Malaysia Airline's Enrich
- Air New Zealand Airpoints
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles.
Top up your super
If you have a BT Super for Life account you can convert your Altitude Points into dollars that go into your superannuation account. Conditions apply.
For full details of the things you can redeem your Altitude Points for, visit the Altitude Rewards Program website.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
Annual card fee: For Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, the annual card fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit cards, an annual card fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
1 Earning and redeeming Altitude Points: You can earn and redeem Altitude Points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude Points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude Points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.