Altitude Business Gold Mastercard
Credit criteria and conditions apply.
- $0 annual Card Fee for the first year (usually $150).1
- 4.99% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers requested at new card application. Rate then switches to variable cash advance rate. T&Cs apply.2
Frequent flyer options
Fly your own way with even greater choice of airlines with access to flight points from a range of world carriers, including Qantas.
Get rewarded sooner
Earn Altitude Points
With Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, use your Altitude Points per $1 spent on eligible transactions you can redeem a great range of rewards, for you or your business.
Altitude Points earned per $1 spent on eligible business purchases:
- Mastercard: 1
- Government payments: 0.5
- For each statement cycle, a cap of 20,000 points applies. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.
Redeem Altitude Points
Redeem your Altitude Points (minimum 3,000) for a wide range of rewards including:
- Business rewards including office furniture and technology
- Dollars into superannuation with BT Super for Life
- Gift vouchers.
Use your Altitude Points to redeem frequent flyer points in 6 different frequent flyer programs:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Virgin Australia's Velocity
- Malaysia Airline's Enrich
- Air New Zealand Airpoints
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles.
Find out more about earning and redeeming Altitude Points.
Receive a range of complimentary platinum insurance covers3 as part of Altitude Business Gold Mastercard.
- International Travel Insurance - Access to up to 3 months' complimentary cover for International Travel Insurance when you meet the eligibility criteria as set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Policy including prepaying $500 of your travel costs to your eligible card and holding a return overseas ticket before departing Australia, (see policy document for full eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, and exclusions).
- Overseas Transit Accident Insurance - Overseas Transit Accident Insurance covers against specified accidental death or injury when sustained overseas while riding, boarding or alighting as a passenger in a plane, bus, train or shorthaul ferry when you have purchased the tickets for the entire trip using your Credit Card before you leave (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).
Please refer to Travel Alerts and Information as you may not be covered or your claim may be affected in circumstances where you have failed to follow advice or take heed of a warning from any government or official body, or any publication or broadcast by any member of the mass media.
- Purchase Protection Insurance - Access to up to 4 months Purchase Protection Insurance on eligible purchases, as set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Policy (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).
- Extended Warranty Insurance - Up to 24 months extended warranty insurance cover (in addition to the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty) on a range of personal items purchased using your Credit Card and up to 3 months on Business items (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).
- Account holder's Unauthorised Transaction Insurance - Unauthorised Transaction Insurance will indemnify the account holder for eligible unauthorised transaction (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).
|Card Fee (per year)||$150
$0 Card Fee for the first year. New cards only1.
|Foreign transaction fee||A Foreign Transaction Fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction.
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash Advance Fee||
3% of the cash advance amount.
These charges will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missed Payment Fee||From 22 November 2021: $0 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date.
If charged, the missed payment charge will be debited to your account.
From 22 November 2021: $0 may be debited from your Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit card account every time you exceed your credit limit during a statement cycle.
It is debited from your account in that statement cycle, on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over limit at the commencement of a statement cycle.
|Cash advances||20.74% (variable)|
- Income, employment & financial commitment details
- Your accountant's details (optional)
What to expect
- 10 mins (5 mins for existing customers)
- Save and return within 14 days
- Instant response
- Complete transfer of your card balance.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old
- Australian permanent resident
- Earn a minimum $30,000 per annum
- For business or investment purposes.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
Annual Card Fee: For Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, the annual Card Fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit cards, an annual Card Fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
You must have earned a minimum of 3,000 Altitude points before you can redeem any rewards. For Altitude Business Gold cards, a points cap of 20,000 points applies when using either or both cards. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.