Qantas Business Rewards program credit card
What does Qantas Business Rewards offer?
This popular rewards program allows small and medium-sized businesses in Australia to receive Qantas Points and savings each time they use a BusinessChoice Platinum Mastercard for their eligible purchases. The Qantas Points earned can be transferred to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account and redeemed for flights, upgrades, accommodation, car hire and Qantas Wine, or something special from the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store1.
Each business credit card account can have up to 10 cardholders, and individually set card limits (up to the business account limit) makes it easy to control spend and track card activity.
How do I get started?
Simply join Qantas Business Rewards online using the details provided in your BusinessChoice Platinum Mastercard welcome pack. You will need to provide Qantas with the same active ABN that you provided to Westpac when you applied for your credit card, and they will ask for some other basic information.
The usual one-off joining fee of $89.50 is waived for new BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard cardholders.
How can I earn Qantas points?
Qantas Points earned per $1.50 spent on eligible business purchases are as follows:
BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard
|Australian and overseas merchants||0.75
|Government payments such as ATO||0.5
What if I have an older Westpac Qantas credit card?
BusinessChoice Rewards VISA (no longer for sale) cards earn 0.75 Qantas Points per $1.50 spent on eligible business purchases.
Who receives the Qantas Points?
Your business receives the Qantas Points, however you can choose to transfer them into other Qantas Frequent Flyer card accounts. See below for details.
Is there a cap on the Qantas Points I can receive?
No, there’s no limit to the number of Qantas Points you can earn each statement cycle when using your BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard credit cards.
What if my Qantas Points are not showing up?
There are a few things you can check:
- Ensure that you have received log in details and have registered at qantas.com/business
- Make sure it's been two entire credit card statement cycles since you initially signed up
- Note that points are allocated to Qantas Business Rewards accounts once per month in alignment with your statement cycle
- Check that your registration was completed using the correct ABN
- Ensure you've been transacting to accrue points.
If you're still not receiving Qantas Points, give us a call on 1300 650 107.
How can I check my Qantas Points balance?
Log into your Qantas Business Rewards account to view the Qantas Points earned through your Westpac BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard.
When do Qantas Points expire?
The expiry of Qantas Points is determined by the Qantas Business Rewards program terms and conditions. Please visit the Qantas Business Rewards website for details.
Rewards program benefits and redeeming points
Save on flights
Save up to 8% on the base fare of eligible flights with no minimum spend3
Points for you and your business
Earn points1 for your business (in addition to the points you or your team would normally earn as an individual) on flights, hotels and car hire.
Fly more, earn more
The more your business flies the more points you earn as your business progresses through the Qantas Frequent Flyer card membership levels.
Benefits even when you're not flying
Earn points on over 50 different everyday business expenses such as marketing and digital services, fuel, logistics and technology when you spend with our program partners.
Save on Qantas Club
Save 20% on Qantas Club memberships for you and your employees4.
Your choice of rewards
If you're a Principal 1 or Principal 2 of your credit card facility, you can choose to transfer the Qantas Points in your Qantas Business Rewards account into your Qantas Frequent Flyer card account or the Frequent Flyer account of anyone nominated in your business account by logging into your account. So, you can reward your staff, clients or even yourself with flights, upgrades, wine or even something special from the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store.
A minimum balance of 3,000 can be transferred from the business account into a Frequent Flyer account.
For full details of the things you can redeem your Qantas Points for, visit the Qantas Business Rewards Program website.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
Annual Card Fee: For Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, the annual Card Fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit cards, an annual Card Fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
3. Flight savings: Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Advance purchase and other conditions may apply. Savings are subject to and defined in the terms and conditions of Qantas Business Rewards as Member Savings.
4. Qantas Club membership: Discounted Qantas Club membership is available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are Qantas Business Rewards Flyers of the Qantas Business Rewards. The discount applies to the Qantas Club individual membership rates on new and subsequent memberships and is managed under the Qantas Club individually managed corporate scheme. Qantas Club membership is subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.