Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard
Current offersCredit criteria and conditions apply.
- $0 annual card fee for the first year (usually $200).1
- 4.99% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers requested at card application. Rate then switches to variable cash advance rate. T&Cs apply.2
There is no limit to the number of Altitude Points you can earn each statement cycle when using your Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard.
Personal Concierge Service
Exclusive to Westpac Business Platinum cardholders, the Personal Concierge Service lets you browse and book experiences online, including hard-to-get tickets, last-minute restaurant bookings and more. Find out more
Travel knowing that you, your family, your business and your possessions may be covered against injury, loss, theft or damage in accordance with the policy (conditions, limits and exclusions apply).
Frequent flyer options
Fly your own way with even greater choice of airlines with access to flight points from a range of world carriers, including Qantas.
Earn Altitude Points
With Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard, use your Altitude Points per $1 spent on eligible transactions you can redeem a great range of rewards, for you or your business.
Altitude Points earned per $1 spent on eligible business purchases:
- Mastercard (overseas merchants): 2
- Mastercard (Australian merchants): 1
- Government payments: 0.5
Redeem Altitude Points
Redeem your Altitude Points (minimum 3,000) for a wide range of rewards including:
- Business rewards including office furniture and technology
- Dollars into superannuation with BT Super for Life
- Gift vouchers.
Use your Altitude Points to redeem frequent flyer points in 6 different frequent flyer programs:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Virgin Australia's Velocity
- Malaysia Airline's Enrich
- Air New Zealand Airpoints
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles.
Check altituderewards.com.au for participating updates, special promotions and to find out more.
Receive a range of complimentary platinum insurance covers as part of Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard.
The information below is a summary only. Please refer to the for full details on benefits, terms, limits, conditions and exclusions. An excess may be deducted from certain payments as detailed in the policy booklet.
- Overseas Travel insurance (which may include your spouse and certain dependent children) for up to 6 months up to the amount specified in the policy (terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply) - when overseas return tickets are purchased on your eligible credit card before you leave and additional eligibility criteria as set out in the Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy is fulfilled.
- Transit Accident insurance - protection against specified accidental death or injury when sustained whilst outside Australia while boarding, or riding, or alighting as a passenger in a plane, bus, train or ferry up to the amount specified in the policy (terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply).
Please refer to Travel Alerts and Information as you may not be covered or your claim may be affected in circumstances where you have failed to follow advice or take heed of a warning from any government or official body, or any publication or broadcast by any member of the mass media.
- Purchase Security insurance - cover up to the amount specified in the Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy for up to 4 months against specified loss, theft or damage to business items or personal goods purchased anywhere in the world, where the entire purchase is charged to your eligible credit card account.
- Extended Warranty insurance - beyond the expressed Australian warranty on business items (by up to 3 months) and personal goods (by up to 2 years) where the entire purchase is charged to your eligible credit card account.
- Price guarantee cover - this cover may allow the cardholder to get the best price if, within 21 days after the purchase of a personal good, they advise us that they have subsequent to their purchase received a printed catalogue showing the same personal good (same model number and model year), by the same manufacturer, for a lower price from a store within 25km of the store from where the personal good was purchased, and the price difference is greater than $75 (up to $350).
- Account holder's Unauthorised Transaction insurance - receive automatic protection (up to $20,000 per cardholder and $150,000 per account holder) against unauthorised transactions made by cardholders in a 12 month period (if you are the principal and the account holder of the card).
- Account holder's Business Inconvenience insurance - cover for up to $10,000 (up to $500 per hour) a year if the account holder's business premises are invaded during normal business hours, and up to $10,500 for recruitment expenses incurred for replacement of a cardholder unable to continue their employment.
|Annual card fee||
|Foreign transaction fee||A Foreign Transaction Fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction:
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash advances / withdrawal fee||An administrative charge of 2% of the value of the transaction will apply to each cash advance made on your card account, where your account has a negative (debit) balance after the transaction has been posted to it. A minimum charge of $2.50 and a maximum charge of $150 will apply.
Where your account has a positive (credit) balance after the transaction has been posted to it, only a charge of $2.50 will apply.
These charges will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missing payment charge||
$15 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date.
If charged, the missed payment charge will be debited to your account.
|Over the limit fee||
$15 may be debited from your Platinum credit card account every time you exceed your credit limit during a statement cycle.
It is debited from your account in that statement cycle, on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over limit at the commencement of a statement cycle.
|Cash advances||20.74% (variable)|
- Income, employment & financial commitment details
- Your accountant's details (optional)
What to expect
- 10 mins (5 mins for existing customers)
- Save and return within 14 days
- Instant response
- Complete transfer of your card balance.
Who can apply?
- 18+ years old
- Australian permanent resident
- Earn a minimum $30,000 per annum
- For business or investment purposes.
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
Annual card fee: For Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard and Altitude Business Gold Mastercard credit cards, the annual card fee covers all cards associated with the product. For BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard and BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit cards, an annual card fee is payable for each card associated with the facility.
Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
You must have earned a minimum of 3,000 Altitude points before you can redeem any rewards. For Altitude Business Gold cards, a points cap of 20,000 points applies when using either or both cards. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.
Concierge Services are provided by a third party supplier. For further details including terms and conditions visit www.westpac.tenconcierge.com.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.