How do I make a Pay Anyone payment?
You can Pay Anyone in Online Banking or the Westpac App – whether it’s on your computer, mobile or tablet. You need to be registered for Westpac Protect™ SMS Code.
- Select Payment > Make a payment
- Select a payee or Pay new payee to add a payee
- Select From account and add Description
- Enter the Amount, Date and Payment frequency
- Select Continue
- Select Confirm to complete the payment
- Drag your From account to the Payment section
- Drop the coin onto Pay Anyone
- Tap To and select a payee or tap + to add a new payee
- Enter the Amount, Description and payment date
- Tap Make Payment then Confirm
- Enter the SMS code sent to your registered mobile
- Tap Authorise to complete the payment
To make a BPAY payment by phone
Call 132 032 and select Option 1. Key in your 8-digit customer number (you’ll find this on your statement) and 3 digit access code and follow the prompts.