How do I make a Pay Anyone payment?
You can Pay Anyone in Online Banking or the Westpac App – whether it’s on your computer or mobile. You need to be registered for Westpac Protect™ Security Code.
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Tap $ in the bar menu
- Tap Pay someone
- Select a payee or Add to pay a new payee
- Enter the Amount, Schedule for and How often
- Enter a Description (optional) and tap Pay
- Tap Pay to complete the payment
In Online Banking
- Select Payment > Make a payment
- Select a payee or Pay new payee to add a payee
- Select From account and add Description
- Enter the Amount, Date and Payment frequency
- Select Continue
- Select Confirm to complete the payment