Why Westpac for your business banking?
When you’re deciding who to bank with for your business, you want a bank that’s there for you in the long run.
At Westpac, we’ve helped in the moments that matter for over 200 years and here’s why we’re Australia’s Best Business Bank, four years in a row1.
Things you should know
1. Westpac was named Best Business Bank at the Australian Business Banking Awards 2015 – 2018.
2. DBM Consultants Business Financial Services Monitor reports on Customer Satisfaction among the Big 4 banks – CBA, ANZ, NAB and Westpac. In the Total Businesses, MFI customer, 6 month moving average, Westpac was #1 for March 2018.
3. Westpac Live was named Best Digital Platform at the Australian Business Banking Awards 2018. Westpac’s Online Banking is subject to terms and conditions and may be subject to fees and charges. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement before deciding. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714
4. Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
5. Internal Westpac employee data.