Westpac hosted PayWay
Customers always want choice; not only in products available, but in ways to pay with their choice of card, be that online or over the phone. With Westpac hosted PayWay, simply choose the modules best suited to your business needs.
- Allows you to manually process card payments for mail, telephone and online orders through a secure web page without the need to implement any additional software
- Avoid the cost of having multiple EFTPOS terminals in your business, multiple staff can be set up with access to process credit card payments at the same time
- Receive real time authorisation, giving you an immediate response on approved and declined transactions.
- Accept payments using a 1300 number and interactive voice response (IVR) technology. Transactions are processed in real-time and your customer is provided with a receipt number.
- Choose between a Westpac hosted 1300 number or your own 1300 number, depending on what’s easiest for your business.
- Voice prompts can be tailored to give your customers a consistent customer experience. You can customise your trading name and specific instructions, such as where customers can find the reference number on their invoice, statement or bill. All customised voice prompts are studio-recorded by Westpac’s voice artist.
- Westpac keeps your customer data secure, providing your business with peace of mind.
- Westpac Hosted PayWay supports major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard®, American Express®, Diners Club, JCB and UnionPay1
- Multiple reporting options available within the PayWay portal, easily reconcile and report on received payments, export or view transaction history
- You can also view information for transactions made in the past 220 days online or in a spreadsheet, accessible via the PayWay online portal
- Settlement and trend reports available for reconciliation and analytical purposes, accessible via the PayWay online portal
- Approved Visa, Mastercard® and UnionPay transactions are settled into a Westpac Business transaction account on the same day for transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time).
- Professional services
- Real estate agencies
- Online retail and ecommerce
- Childcare centres
- Education and training
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations.
Online payments in 4 easy steps
1. Select how you want to receive and process payments:
I want my customers to pay online, my staff to process transactions or for my customers to pay over the phone.
2. Customise PayWay Net or Phone to suit your business; or simply give your staff access to the PayWay Virtual Terminal payment page.
3. Payments are accepted and processed and credited to your nominated Westpac Business Transaction account.
4. Your customers receive confirmation of payment and a receipt number.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other apply. Full details are available on request.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express. The Westpac American Express Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation pursuant to a license from American Express.
Conditions, fees and charges apply, and can be based on the volume and value of transactions per month. Accordingly, they can vary for each business type (see merchant services fees explained).