Westpac hosted PayWay
An off-the-shelf online solution that enables customers to securely pay by credit and debit cards using a Westpac hosted payment page.
Customers always want choice; not only in products available, but in ways to pay with their credit card, be that online or over the phone.
With Westpac PayWay, simply choose the module/s best suited to your business needs:
- PayWay Net accepts credit card payments using a secure web page with your branding, but hosted by Westpac. You don't need to worry about finding your own payment gateway
- PayWay Phone uses Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology to automatically accept credit card payments using a Westpac provided 1300 number or your own 1300 number.
For all modules, you can:
- Accept all major credit card types including American Express®, JCB and Diners with real time authorisation
- Settle to your nominated Westpac business bank account for better cash flow.
Like to process payments yourself? Check out these three additional PayWay modules:
- Virtual Terminal let your staff process live credit card transactions using a web page without the need to implement any software
- Recurring Billing and Customer Vault lets you set-and-forget the regular collection of payments from your customer's credit cards and bank accounts
- PayWay Batch lets you process large volumes of credit card payments by simply uploading a file.
Merchants who wish to manually process mail, telephone and online orders can benefit from PayWay Virtual Terminal. Plus:
Not sure which merchant is right for you?
Compare all merchants to find the right merchant service for you
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express. The Westpac American Express Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation pursuant to a license from American Express.
Conditions, fees and charges apply, and can be based on the volume and value of transactions per month. Accordingly, they can vary for each business type (see merchant services fees explained).