Westpac hosted PayWay
Customers always want choice; not only in products available, but in ways to pay with their choice of card, be that online or over the phone. With Westpac hosted PayWay, simply choose the modules best suited to your business needs.
- Your customers can make online payments quickly and securely using their credit card or PayPal® account via a secure Westpac-hosted webpage or trusted frame
- The Westpac hosted webpage can be tailored to your business by adding your logo to the secure webpage
- The Westpac hosted trusted frame can be embedded into your webpage to provide you control and flexibility in the payment experience
- PayWay Net can also be fully integrated into the payment flow on your website, without needing to process credit card details on your server
- Additional security for you and your customers with the option of adding 3D Secure (hosted payment page only) and/or Fraud Guard. These options enable further checks on internet transactions.
- Westpac Hosted PayWay supports major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard®, Diners Club, JCB and UnionPay1
- Multiple reporting options available within the PayWay portal, easily reconcile and report on received payments, export or view transaction history
- You can also view information for transactions made in the past 220 days online or in a spreadsheet, accessible via the PayWay online portal
- Settlement and trend reports available for reconciliation and analytical purposes, accessible via the PayWay online portal
- Approved Visa, Mastercard® and UnionPay transactions are settled into a Westpac Business transaction account on the same day for transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time).
- Professional services
- Real estate agencies
- Online retail and ecommerce
- Childcare centres
- Education and training
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations.
Online payments in 4 easy steps
1. Select how you want to receive and process payments:
I want my customers to pay online, my staff to process transactions or for my customers to pay over the phone.
2. Customise PayWay Net or Phone to suit your business; or simply give your staff access to the PayWay Virtual Terminal payment page.
3. Payments are accepted and processed and credited to your nominated Westpac Business Transaction account.
4. Your customers receive confirmation of payment and a receipt number.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and other apply. Full details are available on request.
Conditions, fees and charges apply, and can be based on the volume and value of transactions per month.