- PayWay API (Application Programming Interface) allows you to simply and securely integrate the processing of credit card payments from your server into Westpac, giving your business real-time authorisation directly to your front-end systems
- PayWay API can be integrated into a number of payment systems including your call centre, website or software with Westpac's credit card processing functions
- Approved Visa, Mastercard® and UnionPay transactions are settled into a Westpac Business transaction account on the same day for transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time).
- Supports major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express®, Diners Club, JCB and UnionPay1
- Real time authorisation, giving you an immediate response on approved and declined transactions
- PayWay API uses industry standard SSL protocol in combination with digital certificates to transmit data securely You can choose to add Fraud Guard to provide your business with additional security
- Supports a number of software platforms including Java, .Net, Active Server Pages, COM, PHP and SOAP
- Generates a file of payment receipts to upload into your accounting system each day, accessible via the PayWay online portal
- You can also view information for transactions made in the past 220 days online or in a spreadsheet, accessible via the PayWay online portal.
- Online retailers
- Call centres
- Phone and mail orders
- Travel and tourism
- Hotel & travel comparison sites
- Hotels and restaurants.
Online payments in 4 easy steps
1. Integrate PayWay API software with your systems.
2. Your customers make credit card payments through your website, using PayWay to process your payments.
3. Your customers receive confirmation of payment and a receipt number.
4. Payments are processed and credited to your nominated Westpac business account and daily settlement reports available from the PayWay online portal.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. This information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Terms and Conditions and other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1. If you want to accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards you will need to enter separate agreements with American Express, Diners Club International or JCB International.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.