Third party payment gateway
- Westpac acts as a digital key to securely process your card payments in real time
- Choose between single transaction processing and shopping cart functionality
- We support Visa, Mastercard®, eftpos1, American Express®, Diners Club and JCB2 cards
- Approved funds for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos3 are settled into a Westpac Business transaction account on the same day for transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time)
- Additional security with the protection of 3D Secure for eCommerce and internet transactions
- Technical support is provided by your payment gateway provider.
- The power to integrate card transaction processing into websites, call centre systems or any other application software
- Receive immediate approve or decline response for all card transactions, provided by Westpac
- 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used between the third party solution and Westpac.
- Online retailers
- Online payments
- Hotels and restaurants
- Travel and tour operators
- Call centres.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and other apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Subject to Third Party Gateway availability
2. Subject to Third Party Gateway availability. If you want to accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards you will need to enter separate agreements with American Express, Diners Club International or JCB International. If you want to accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards you will need to enter separate agreements with American Express, Diners Club International or JCB International.
3. eftpos support and settlement time is subject to Third Party Gateway availability.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express.