Third party payment gateway
- Westpac acts as a digital key to securely process your credit card payments in real time
- Choose between single transaction processing and shopping cart functionality
- We support all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard®, American Express®, Diners Club and JCB1
- Approved funds for Visa and Mastercard are settled into a Westpac Business transaction account on the same day for transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time)
- Additional security with the protection of 3D Secure for eCommerce and internet transactions
- Technical support is provided by your payment gateway provider.
- The power to integrate credit card transaction processing into websites, call centre systems or any other application software
- Receive immediate approve or decline response for all card transactions, provided by Westpac
- 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used between the third party solution and Westpac.
- Online retailers
- Online payments
- Hotels and restaurants
- Travel and tour operators
- Call centres.
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other apply. Full details are available on request.
1. If you want to accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards you will need to enter separate agreements with American Express, Diners Club International or JCB International.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.