Special offersCredit criteria and conditions apply.
- Establishment fee waived for EFTPOS 1 terminal (saving you $82.50)1
- Business One Low monthly fee waived for the first 12 months (saving you $120)4
Market leading device
Our lightweight terminal accepts purchases, processes refunds and offers cash out while multiple connectivity options means you can carry on accepting card payments.
$0 transaction account
Get the monthly plan fee on a Business One Low transaction account waived for the first 12 months when you take out an EFTPOS 1 terminal on merchant pricing plan4 (saving you $120). If you’re already a Westpac customer, you can also choose to settle into an eligible existing account.
The best digital platform for Australian businesses
Westpac Live was named Best Digital Platform 2018 for business online banking6. See your business and personal banking in one place, with one login.
How it works
- Choose a plan that suits your monthly turnover
- Apply online in 10 minutes
- Most customers receive their EFTPOS 1 merchant facility within 5 business days of submitting their application and verifying their ID online (see accepted forms of ID).
Help me choose an EFTPOS 1 plan^
What you'll get
1 x EFTPOS 1 terminal.
Need more? Contact us.
Settle into an existing eligible Westpac account or we'll open a Business One Low transaction account for you, free for the first 12 months, then an additional $10 every month4.
No lock-in contract2, so you can change plans any time5.
24/7 technical support for your EFTPOS 1 terminal, so you always have help available.
- Additional fees also apply as described in your guide to merchant fees and charges
- Other fees such as stationery fees, chargeback fees and voice authorisation fees
- A separate fee applies to other card types
- Lost/damaged terminal fee: $550 (including GST)
- Cancellation fee: $104.50 (including GST).
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
^ To be eligible for the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Westpac business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Merchant Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
* Includes means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If this included value is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds this included value. Other card types are not included in the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.
1. The Establishment Fee will be waived for successful application for a new Merchant Facility with an EFTPOS 1 standalone or Presto Smart terminal on a Merchant Pricing Plan. Eligibility criteria apply for a Merchant Facility and Merchant Pricing Plans. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
2. Cancellation fee applies.
3. Westpac instant settlement functionality is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 and Presto Smart terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. You can only settle a Westpac issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to a Westpac business transaction account. Instant settlement functionality is not available on Corporate Online and is only available for Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions (excludes Dynamic Currency Conversion and UnionPay transactions).
4. The monthly account fee, currently $10 per month, for your Business One Low account will be waived for the first 12 months while you continue to hold and settle a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan. After the end of 12-month period, the standard monthly account fee (applicable at that time) will be applied. The Business One Low account must be in the same name as the Merchant Facility. This offer is not applicable for any other account type and for a single account per Merchant Pricing Plan only. All other account fees and charges apply. Where you do not hold a Business One Low account or cease to hold a Merchant Facility on a Merchant Pricing Plan, the standard monthly account fee will apply for the account. We may withdraw or vary any benefit under this offer by providing you 30 days’ written (including electronic) notice. This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time.
5. Changes to merchant pricing plans are effective from the following month.
6. Westpac Live was named Best Digital Platform at the Australian Business Banking Awards 2018. Westpac’s Online Banking is subject to terms and conditions and may be subject to fees and charges. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement before deciding. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
7. Included Value means the total maximum dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions that can be processed through your Merchant Facility per calendar month included in the Participation Fee. If the Included Value is exceeded in a calendar month, a 1.5% fee applies to the total dollar value of Visa, Mastercard and eftpos transactions processed that exceeds the Included Value. Other card types are not included in the Westpac Merchant Pricing Plans and are subject to separate pricing.
˜ There are a number of pricing plan options that may be suitable to your needs. The “Recommended” pricing plan identified is based on the estimated transaction amounts you have provided but as this information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account, you should consider its appropriateness to these factors before choosing which pricing plan is right for you.