Westpac Choice 移民账户
|Westpac, St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne ATM取款||$0|
|在澳大利亚境内的非Westpac, St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne ATM取现金或查询余额-然而ATM拥有者或收取ATM运营费
a）3%的澳大利亚元交易金额，此交易为外币交易且商户和金融机构接受位于澳大利亚境外的银行卡。3% 包括2% Westpac手续费和1% Westpac on-charged费
b）2.2%的澳大利亚元交易金额，此交易为外币交易且商户和金融机构接受位于澳大利亚境内的银行卡。2.2% 包括2% Westpac手续费和0.2% Westpac on-charged费
Westpac Protect™ SMS短信安全口令
如果您是全职学生或低于31岁，开通一个新的Westpac Choice学生账户便可获得一张学生或青年打折卡（为您节约 $30）。此卡为您在数千家值得分享的旅游和当地景点提供优惠。在STA Travel 学生机票最高可得6折优惠，还有酒店、餐厅、博物馆和更多地方享有优惠。条款和条件适用。
Things you should know
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
1. Debit Mastercard: You need to be at least 14 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
Once you arrive in Australia you can request a Debit Mastercard®. Read the and decide whether the product is right for you.
2. Global ATM: A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available. Excludes American Express® cards. It is important to know that the functionality to withdraw money from a linked Westpac account via Credit Card is not available when using overseas ATMs, including Global Alliance ATMs. To ensure access to Savings and or Cheque account funds when overseas please speak to us about obtaining a Debit Mastercard®.
3. Cardless cash: Get Cash is available on eligible Westpac transaction accounts with a linked debit card. Get Cash limit of 3 withdrawals per day applies, subject to $500 daily withdrawal limit and $1,000 weekly withdrawal limit. Only available at Westpac Group ATMs in Australia. To access Get Cash on your mobile you must be registered to use Westpac Online Banking and download the Westpac Mobile Banking App. To use Westpac Mobile Banking on Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above. You’ll also need the Westpac Mobile Banking app (version 6.1 or above) installed on your iPhone.
4. Google Pay: Read the Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. Available for eligible cards. To use Google Pay you will need to use a compatible device with a supported operating system.
5. Pay to Mobile: Australian bank accounts only. Terms, Conditions and Limits apply.
6. Finger print login: Fingerprint sign in is available on compatible devices only. Customers must be registered for Westpac online banking and have set up fingerprint ID to use the service.
7. Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee: Customers will be reimbursed for any unauthorised transactions provided that the customer has not contributed to the loss and contacted Westpac promptly.
8. Card on hold: Available on personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards only. Cards to which a temporary lock can be applied will be listed when you sign in to Mobile Banking or Online Banking and visit Lock a card temporarily under Cards services.
# $40 Offer: Eligible customers must be under 30. To receive up to AUD$40 credited to an everyday account, customers must open a new Westpac Choice account online or in branch between 10/10/19 and 16/01/2020 (inclusive) and must deposit $500 or more and make at least five (5) eligible purchases using their debit card within 30 days of account opening (‘eligible customer’). Eligible purchases include in-store purchases, online purchases, regular card payments, PayPass, and Google Pay™ transactions. Offer excludes ATM withdrawals. Eligible customers will receive $40 deposited into their account within 45 days of account opening following successful identification verification. The account must remain open during this period in order to be eligible for the offer. Excludes customers who hold or have held a Westpac transaction account at any time. Offer limited to one deposit per customer and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Where a joint account is opened, if one of the joint account holders has already received their deposit in respect of another account, then none of the remaining joint account holders will be eligible for the offer in respect of the joint account.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.