Skip to main content Skip to main navigation
Skip to accessibility page Skip to search input


What happens if I suspect fraud or want to dispute a transaction on credit or debit cards?

You should report suspected fraud following standard Westpac procedures. Please refer to credit card fraud for more information. If you need to dispute a transaction you must contact the Bank through standard Westpac procedures.