HOW TO EXPORT A LIST OF ACCOUNTS AND PAYEE GROUPS
Download your accounts and payee groups to import into your accounting software.
How do I export a list of accounts and payee groups?
- Sign in to Online Banking from a desktop
- Go to Overview > Exports and Reports
- Under Accounts and Groups and select Export CSV
- Enter the date range or select a preset range
- Select the account(s) then select Export. The file will be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
Note: If you do not select any accounts, the file will automatically export all your accounts. If you would like to select multiple accounts, select the select multiple account option and choose the accounts you would like to export.
Why should I export a list of my accounts?
Exporting a list of accounts will give you a snapshot of your accounts for a specified date range. It could also help with reconciling your accounts at tax time.
The file format you need will depend on your accounting software package. QBO and OFX formats are only available when you select one account to export.