Mobile banking features for Business
- Fast access to mobile banking with 4 digit passcode and fingerprint sign in1
- Quick Balance - See the balance of up to 3 accounts on your mobile2 without signing in
- 'Get Cash' without your debit card from Westpac Group ATMs3
- Easily switch between your personal and business accounts
- Up to 3 years of searchable transaction history and 7 years of statements
- View interest rates, tax withheld, overdraft limits and interest earned
- Set up recurring payments and make local and international payments and use BPAY® to pay bills
- Add new billers and payees and see your bills with BPAY View®
- See who has access to your banking, which accounts they can use, what they can do and how much they can spend
- Manage all your approvals on the go
- Apple Watch - See the balance of 3 accounts2, find your nearest Westpac branch or ATM, view Get Cash codes and receive travel notifications4
- Activate a personal Westpac credit card or debit card using your Android or iPhone camera to scan and enter card details
- Find a Westpac ATM/branch and more...
Things you should know
1. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
2. Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
3. Daily and weekly limits apply.
4. To use Westpac Mobile Banking on Apple Watch you'll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above. You'll also need the Westpac Mobile Banking app (version 6.1 or above) installed on your iPhone. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY® and BPAY View® are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518