MOBILE BANKING FOR BUSINESS
Why mobile banking?
Already using Online Banking? Then you're ready for complete, on-the-go, mobile access to your business accounts. Download the Westpac App, sign into mobile banking using your 8-digit customer ID and password, and you're open for business 24/7.
Sign into mobile banking using your 4-digit passcode, fingerprint, or Face ID1.
Check the balance of up to three accounts without the need for signing in with our quick balance feature2.
Manage and keep track of your payments and approvals no matter where you are.
Features that are just a tap away
Make single or multiple payments anywhere, anytime.
Make and receive near real-time4 payments with PayID and Osko®.
Find exactly what you’re looking for with the Search bar.
Up to 3 years of transaction history and 7 years of statements.
Access the latest features and security with app updates.
Quick and easy access to key tasks, all in the one place.
Deposit cheques3, valued at up to $20,000, in just a few taps.
Need to switch profiles in the App?
You can switch between Personal, Business and shared banking profiles in a few taps.
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Tap on the Profile icon
- Tap your profile name
- Select the profile you want to sign into.
DRIVENxDESIGN 2021 Sydney Design Awards
Good Design Award Winner 2021
Australian Web Awards 2021
Australian Access Awards
Getting the most out of your mobile
Westpac Protect™ Online Banking Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised due to Online Banking fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you complied with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Things you should know
Read the at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you.
- Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
Quick Balance: Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
- Mobile cheque deposits are subject to eligibility. Contact us to find out if this service is available with your account. Mobile cheque deposits may be used to submit cheque/ cheques totalling up to $20,000 in any 7-day period – as a personal customer and/or across a business network. You may only submit Australian dollar cheques; you must be the true owner of the account; and you must not allow a cheque to be deposited again after it has been submitted. After you have submitted a cheque please keep it safe for 2 weeks, then destroy it securely.
- Fast or near real-time payments are sent and received using Osko® by BPAY® and can be addressed to either a PayID or a BSB and account number. Near real-time payments require both the payer and payee to have Osko® enabled accounts.
- If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, providing you comply with our . This includes keeping your sign-in details (including passwords, Westpac Protect™ SMS codes and SecurID® Token codes) private. You must inform us immediately if you suspect the security of your access details has been compromised, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction or potential fraud on your accounts.
BPAY® and Osko® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.