Why mobile banking?
Do your banking anywhere, anytime with the Westpac App. Already using Online Banking? You’re already mobile. Simply use your 8-digit customer ID and password to sign into mobile banking from your smartphone.
Sign into mobile banking using your 4-digit passcode, fingerprint, or Face ID1.
Check the balance of up to three accounts without the need for signing in with our quick balance feature2.
Manage payment approvals and keep track of your payments on the go.
What can I do in mobile banking?
The new Westpac App
Need to switch profiles in the new App?
When you update to the new Westpac App experience, you will notice we’ve changed the way you switch between Personal, Business and shared banking profiles.
To switch from your Business or Shared profile:
- Tap the menu icon, top left of your screen
- Tap your current profile to display all your profiles and select the profile you want to sign into.
To switch from your Personal profile:
- Tap Profile
- Tap your name
- Select the profile you want to sign into.
Online Banking Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.5
Getting the most out of your mobile
Things you should know
1. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
2. Only eligible accounts can be displayed. Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems at westpac.com.au/devices.
3. Mobile cheque deposits are subject to eligibility. Contact us to find out if this service is available with your account. Mobile cheque deposits may be used to submit cheque/ cheques totalling up to $20,000 in any 7-day period – as a personal customer and/or across a business network. You may only submit Australian dollar cheques; you must be the true owner of the account; and you must not allow a cheque to be deposited again after it has been submitted. After you have submitted a cheque please keep it safe for 2 weeks, then destroy it securely.
4. Fast or near real-time payments are sent and received using Osko® by BPAY® and can be addressed to either a PayID or a BSB and account number. Near real-time payments require both the payer and payee to have Osko® enabled accounts.
5. If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, providing you comply with our . This includes keeping your sign-in details (including passwords, Westpac Protect™ SMS codes and SecurID® Token codes) private. You must inform us immediately if you suspect the security of your access details has been compromised, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction or potential fraud on your accounts.
BPAY® and Osko® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.