- Open an eligible Westpac everyday banking or savings account online. Monthly account fees may apply. To make it easier we've provided you with two eligible options below, which both can be opened in less than 3 minutes.
- Once your bank account is up and running, you can open your BT Invest account through online banking.
From there you will be able to invest, manage and monitor your portfolio alongside your Westpac online banking.
Our most popular bank account to help manage your everyday banking needs. Multiple ways to access funds, whether here or overseas.
Why open a Westpac Choice account?
- Westpac Debit Mastercard® 1
- Westpac Online Banking + Mobile Banking
- No monthly account fee if you deposit at least $2,000 each month (other fees may apply)
Our online savings account, with an introductory bonus rate. Link it to your everyday account for 24/7 access to funds.
Why open an eSaver account?
- 24/7 access to funds via your linked everyday account
- $0 monthly service fee on eSaver
- No minimum balance
Things you should know
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
1. Debit Mastercard holders need to be at least 16 years of age, and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for the card. If you're not eligible for a Debit Mastercard, apply for a Handycard to access your account.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.