Westpac Online Investment Loan
- Simplified share trading loan, the complete picture of your borrowings and shares in the one place
- Borrow against a range of approved securities including ASX 200 listed shares, Exchange Traded Funds and Managed Funds
- 24/7 access, flexible repayments and no application, establishment or transaction fees
- Receive preferential variable and fixed rates.
Westpac Protected Equity Loan
- Borrow to invest and build your own portfolio with up to 100% capital protection at maturity and no margin calls
- Select from a range of ASX-listed securities, including ETFs
- Receive any ordinary dividends or distributions during the life of the loan.
Things you should know
The individual situation of investors may differ and investors should seek independent professional tax advice on any taxation matters.
More about Westpac Online Investment Loan
BT Securities Limited ABN 84 000 720 114 and Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 are together the issuers of the Westpac Online Investment Loan - Product Disclosure Statement ("WOIL PDS"). This information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. For this reason, before acting on the information you should consider its appropriateness to your objectives, financial situation and needs and consider the disclosure documents which include the WOIL PDS. The WOIL PDS and other disclosure documents are relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold this product and are available at westpac.com.au
As of 1 July 2019 some terms in our facility agreement have been amended to accommodate the introduction of the Banking Code of Practice and to comply with Unfair Contract Terms legislation.
1. Banking Code of Practice: The Banking Code of Practice (the 'Code') is a set of obligations developed by the banking industry to ensure we meet the community's expectations and deliver great service to our clients. The Code holds us to account. The 2019 version of the Code came into effect on 1 July 2019. The Code applies to individual and small business customers, and their individual guarantors.
2. Unfair Contract Terms: As part of our focus to continually improve the products and services we provide to our customers, we have reviewed our contracts and updated the existing unfair contract term protections for consumers and small business.
More about Westpac Self-Funding Instalments
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714 is the issuer of the Westpac Self-Funding Instalments Product Disclosure Statement ("SFI PDS").
Consider the SFI PDS before making any decision to invest. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs so you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before acting on it.
More about Westpac Protected Equity Loan
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714 is the issuer of the Westpac Protected Equity Loan Facility Product Disclosure Statement ("PEL PDS"). You should consider the PEL PDS before deciding whether to enter into a Westpac Protected Equity Loan Facility.
This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs so you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before acting on it.
More about our Financial Planners
Westpac Financial Planners are authorised representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation, a licensed securities dealer.