BusinessChoice Rewards Mastercard
Looking to apply for a new BusinessChoice Rewards Mastercard?
Our BusinessChoice Rewards Mastercard credit card is no longer available. See our full range of available credit cards.
BusinessChoice Rewards Mastercard holders
If you currently have an BusinessChoice Rewards Mastercard, nothing has changed. Existing benefits, features, fees and the conditions that apply are outlined below.
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when closing balance is paid in full by the statement due date each month
- Business account credit limit from $2,000 up to $50,000
- Up to 10 cards for each account with individual card credit limits from $1,000
- Annual fee per credit card currently $150
- Cardholders earn 0.75 Qantas Point on every $1.50 spent on purchases; points are credited to the individual cardholder's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account
- Complete overview of multiple cardholder spending for the principal cardholder(s)
- Easily export your credit card transaction history into MYOB and BASA wide range of complimentary insurance cover including Interstate Flight Inconvenience cover
- Get extra card security and peace of mind with several technologies through the Westpac Added Online Security service
- 20.24% p.a. variable rate on purchases and cash advances.
Earn Qantas Points and redeem for flights or other rewards
There are 2 ways cardholders can register their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership numbers with Westpac in order to earn and use Qantas Points:
- Fill in the
- Calling 1300 650 107 (8am-8pm, Monday to Friday).
Points earned during a statement cycle are added to the cardholder's points balance on a monthly basis, usually within 14 days after your statement is issued.
Complimentary insurance covers
- Overseas Travel insurance (includes your spouse and certain dependent children) for up to 3 months - when overseas return tickets are purchased on your credit card before you leave
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience insurance - cover for specified flight delays, loss or damage to personal items and more when flying interstate in Australia for trips of up to 14 days - when the entire cost of your return ticket is charged to your credit card before you leave
- Transit Accident insurance - protection against specified accidental death or injury when sustained while riding as a passenger in a plane, bus, train or ferry.
Purchase related insurance
- Purchase Security insurance - cover of up to $5,000 for up to 90 days against specified loss, theft or damage to business items or personal goods purchased anywhere in the world using your credit card
- Extended Warranty insurance - beyond the expressed Australian warranty on business items (by up to 3 months) and personal goods (by up to 12 months ) when using your credit card
- Account holder's Guaranteed Pricing Scheme cover. Use your credit card to purchase business items or personal goods up to $350 anywhere in Australia and if you're the account holder of the BusinessChoice Rewards facility, you're guaranteed the best price on the Australian market for that product or model where the price difference is greater than $75.
Business related insurance
- Account holder's Unauthorised Transaction insurance - receive automatic protection (up to $20,000 per cardholder and $150,000 per account holder) against unauthorised transactions made by cardholders in a 12 month period (if you are the principal and the account holder of the card)
- Account holder's Business Inconvenience insurance - cover for up to $10,000 a year if the account holder's business premises are invaded during normal business hours, and up to $10,500 for recruitment expenses incurred for replacement of a cardholder unable to continue their employment.
Contactless technology, a faster way to pay
For a fast and convenient payment option for purchases under $100 - simply hold your contactless card against the terminal wherever you see the contactless symbol or your card logo - no need to enter a PIN or sign (where available).
Manage your account online for greater convenience
Register for Westpac Business Online Banking to manage your account more conveniently. Principals can obtain copies of individual credit card statements.
|Fees (these may change)||Amount|
|Annual fee||$150 for each credit card|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||
A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction.
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash advances/Withdrawal fee||
If your credit card account is in credit (has a positive balance) after a cash advance transaction, a flat fee of $2.50 is payable.
If your account is in debit after a cash advance transaction, you will be charged 2% of the cash advance amount, with a minimum fee of $2.50 and a maximum fee of $150.
These fees will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missed payment charge||$15 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date. If charged, the missed payment charge will be debited to your account.|
|Over-limit fee||$15 each time you exceed your limit during a statement cycle. It is debited from your account in that statement cycle, on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over the limit at the beginning of a statement cycle.|
|Duplicate statement fee||
$2 is debited from your card account when you request a statement that has already been issued. This fee is debited from your account on or after the day you order the duplicate statement.
|Purchases||18.99% p.a. (variable)|
|Cash advances||18.99% p.a. (variable)|
For further assistance
Complimentary insurance covers (effective 1 October 2017): AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading .
Earning and using Qantas Frequent Flyer points - See details on how and when cardholders earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points in the BusinessChoice Rewards Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Cardholders need to provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number. Visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 131 131 for more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.