BusinessChoice Everyday Visa
Our BusinessChoice Everyday Visa credit card is no longer available. See our full range of available credit cards.
BusinessChoice Everyday Visa credit card holders
If you currently have a BusinessChoice Everyday Visa credit card, nothing has changed. Existing benefits, features, fees and the conditions will continue to apply including those outlined below.
Joint and several liability
The Business and each of the business principals who applied for the BusinessChoice Everyday Visa credit card are each liable to the bank jointly and severally for all amounts outstanding on the BusinessChoice Everyday Visa account.
Individual credit limits
Individual card credit limits from $1,000 on up to 10 cards for each account to keep track of each card's activities.
Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
Up to 55 interest free days on purchases when you pay off your closing balance in full by the due date shown on your statement each month.
Easy tax reporting
Make tax reporting easy by exporting your transactions into MYOB and BAS with ease. You can also download your transactions into a spreadsheet to make analysis of your business transactions easy (check the terms and conditions before deciding).
Pay faster with contactless technology
For a fast and convenient payment option for purchases under $100 - simply hold your contactless card against the terminal wherever you see the contactless symbol or your card logo - no need to enter a PIN or sign (where available).
As well as an embedded microchip, take advantage of additional security measures helping defend against fraudulent activity:
- Extra security when you shop at participating online retailers verified by Visa through the Westpac Added Online Security service.
- Fraud Protection 24/7
Fraud Money Back Guarantee
Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures that any unauthorised transaction claims will be reimbursed provided that the cardholder has not contributed to the loss and contacted us promptly. Refer to the for full details of when cardholders may be liable. Further information on resolving credit card transactional issues please go to What to do if there is a fraudulent transaction on your card.
Manage your account online for greater convenience
Principals, with access to the master 'billing account' can:
- View and obtain copies of individual credit card statements.
- Assign different credit limits to each cardholder.
- Monitor overall spending to track available credit for greater account oversight.
|Fees (these may change)
|Card Fee (per year)
$75 for each card
Spend $15,000 or more on a specific card in a year for the annual Card Fee to be waived on that card in the subsequent year.
|Foreign Transaction Fee
3% of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction.
It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash Advance Fee
3% of the cash advance amount.
These charges will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missed Payment Fee
From 22 November 2021: $0 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date.
These charges will be debited to your account and appear on your credit card statement.
From 22 November 2021: $0 each time you exceed your limit during a statement cycle. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over the limit at the beginning of a statement cycle.
These charges will appear on your credit card statement on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded.
|14.25% p.a. (variable)
|19.96% p.a. (variable)
Please feel free to contact us anytime on 132 142.
Things you should know:
2. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631, trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA), under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz), has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible persons to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance is provided to eligible Westpac cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). If an eligible persons wishes to claim any of these benefits, they will be bound by the eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions contained in the / which may be amended from time to time. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.