Altitude Business Gold Visa
Our Altitude Business Gold Visa credit card is no longer for sale. See our full range of available credit cards.
Altitude Business Gold Visa credit card holders
If you currently have an Altitude Business Gold Visa credit card, nothing has changed. Existing benefits, features, fees and the conditions will continue to apply including those outlined below.
Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
Up to 55 interest free days on purchases when you pay off your closing balance in full by the due date shown on your statement each month.
Easy tax reporting
Make tax reporting easy by exporting your transactions into MYOB and BAS with ease. You can also download your transactions into a spreadsheet to make analysis of your business transactions easy (check the terms and conditions before deciding).
Additional cardholder at no extra cost
Add one additional cardholder (16 years or older) at no extra cost. The primary cardholder is liable for all transactions on this card and their own card.
Pay faster with contactless technology
For a fast and convenient payment option for purchases under $100 - simply hold your contactless card against the terminal wherever you see the contactless symbol or your card logo - no need to enter a PIN or sign (where available).
As well as an embedded microchip, take advantage of additional security measures helping defend against fraudulent activity:
- Extra security when you shop at participating online retailers verified by Visa through the Westpac Added Online Security service.
- Fraud Protection 24/7
Fraud Money Back Guarantee
Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures that any unauthorised transaction claims will be reimbursed provided that the cardholder has not contributed to the loss and contacted us promptly. Refer to the for full details of when cardholders may be liable. Further information on resolving credit card transactional issues please go to What to do if there is a fraudulent transaction on your card.
Earn Altitude Points
With Altitude Business Platinum Credit Card, use your Altitude Points per $1 spent on eligible transactions you can redeem a great range of rewards, for you or your business.1
Altitude Points earned per $1 spent on eligible business purchases:
- Visa: 1
- Government payments: 0.5
- For each statement cycle, a cap of 20,000 points applies. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap.
Redeem Altitude Points
Redeem your Altitude Points (minimum 3,000) for a wide range of rewards including:
- Business rewards including office furniture and technology
- Dollars into superannuation with BT Super for Life
- Gift vouchers
Use your Altitude Points to redeem frequent flyer points in 6 different frequent flyer programs:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Virgin Australia's Velocity
- Malaysia Airline's Enrich
- Air New Zealand Airpoints
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles
Check altituderewards.com.au for participating updates, special promotions and to find out more.
Receive a range of complimentary insurance covers as part of Altitude Business Gold Visa.
- Overseas Travel insurance (includes your spouse and certain dependent children) for up to 3 months - when overseas return tickets are purchased on your credit card before you leave.
- Transit Accident insurance - protection against specified accidental death or injury when sustained while riding as a passenger in a plane, bus, train or ferry.
Purchase related insurance2
- Purchase Security insurance - cover of up to $5,000 for up to 90 days against specified loss, theft or damage to business items or personal goods purchased anywhere in the world using your credit card.
- Extended Warranty insurance - beyond the expressed Australian warranty on business items (by up to 3 months) and personal goods (by up to 12 months ) when using your credit card.
- Account holder's Guaranteed Pricing Scheme cover - use your credit card to purchase business items or personal goods up to $350 anywhere in Australia and if you're the account holder of the BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Visa facility, you're guaranteed the best price on the Australian market for that product or model where the price difference is greater than $75.
Business related insurance2
- Account holder's Unauthorised Transaction insurance - receive automatic protection (up to $20,000 per cardholder and $150,000 per account holder) against unauthorised transactions made by cardholders in a 12 month period (if you are the principal and the account holder of the card).
- Account holder's Business Inconvenience insurance - cover for up to $10,000 a year if the account holder's business premises are invaded during normal business hours, and up to $10,500 for recruitment expenses incurred for replacement of a cardholder unable to continue their employment.
|Fees (these may change)||Amount|
|Annual card fee||$150|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||
A Foreign Transaction Fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction.
1. Transactions in foreign currency
2. Transactions in Australian dollars and the merchant or financial institution 1. accepting the card is located overseas:
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash advances/Withdrawal fee||
An administrative charge of 2% of the value of the transaction will apply to each cash advance made on your card account, where your account has a negative (debit) balance after the transaction has been posted to it. A minimum charge of $2.50 and a maximum charge of $150 will apply.
Where your account has a positive (credit) balance after the transaction has been posted to it, only a charge of $2.50 will apply.
These charges will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missed payment charge||
$15 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date.
These charges will be debited to your account and appear on your credit card statement.
$15 may be debited from your Platinum credit card account every time you exceed your credit limit during a statement cycle.
It is debited from your account in that statement cycle, on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over limit at the commencement of a statement cycle.
|Duplicate statement fee||
$2 may be debited from your Platinum credit card account if you, or an additional cardholder, order a copy of a statement that has already been issued for your account.
This fee is debited from your account on or after the day you order the duplicate statement.
|Purchases||20.24% p.a. (variable)|
|Cash advances||20.74% p.a. (variable)|
Please feel free to contact us anytime on 132 142.
Things you should know:
Annual card fee: For Altitude Business Platinum and Altitude Business Gold Visa credit cards, the annual card fee covers all cards associated with the product.
1Earning and redeeming Altitude reward points: You can earn and redeem Altitude rewards points as set out in the . You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Altitude reward points do not expire while you remain an Altitude card holder. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude points for frequent flyer points. The terms and conditions of the relevant frequent flyer programs also apply. A joining fee may apply for these frequent flyer programs. Availability of award flights may be limited.
2Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the / which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.