BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard
Looking to apply for a new BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard?
Our BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard credit card is no longer available. See our full range of available credit cards.
BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard holders
If you currently have an BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard, nothing has changed. Existing benefits, features, fees and the conditions that apply are outlined below.
- Up to 45 days interest free on purchases when closing balance is paid in full by the statement due date each month
- Low annual fee per card, currently $75, waived when $15,000 or more is spent on the card in the previous year
- Easily export your credit card transaction history into MYOB and BAS
- Business account credit limit from $2,000 up to $100,000
- Up to 10 cards for each account with individual card credit limits from $1,000
- Complete overview of multiple cardholder spending for the principal cardholder(s)
- A wide range of complimentary insurance cover including Unauthorised Transaction Insurance up to $20,000 per cardholder
- Get extra card security and peace of mind with several technologies through the Westpac Added Online Security service
Variable interest rates
On purchases - 14.25% p.a.
On cash advances - 19.96% p.a.
Complimentary insurance covers:
- Account Holder's Unauthorised Transaction insurance. Liability for unauthorised cardholder transactions limited to $20,000 per cardholder and $150,000 per account holder in a 12 month period
- Card holder's Transit Accident insurance protects against specific accidental death or injury when sustained riding as a passenger in a plane, bus, train or ferry
- Flight Inconvenience insurance. When card is used to pay for a flight, cardholder is entitled to be reimbursed for certain costs for meals, refreshments, clothing, shoes and toiletries purchased as a result of flight delays or missed connections.
Joint and Several Liability
The Business and the business principals who apply for the card on behalf of the business are each liable to the bank jointly and severally for all amounts outstanding on the BusinessChoice Everyday card account.
Manage your account online for greater convenience
Register for Westpac Business Online Banking to manage your account more conveniently. Principals can obtain copies of individual credit card statements.
Contactless technology, a faster way to pay
For a fast and convenient payment option for purchases under $100 - simply hold your contactless card against the terminal wherever you see the contactless symbol or your card logo - no need to enter a PIN or sign (where available).
|Fees (these may change)||Amount|
|Annual fee||$75 per card - waived when $15,000 or more is spent on the card in the previous year.|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||
A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction.
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash advances/Withdrawal fee||
If your credit card account is in credit (has a positive balance) after a cash advance transaction, a flat fee of $2.50 is payable.
If your account is in debit after a cash advance transaction, you will be charged 2% of the cash advance amount, with a minimum fee of $2.50 and a maximum fee of $150.
These fees will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missed payment charge||$15 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date. If charged, the missed payment charge will be debited to your account.|
|Over-limit fee||$15 each time you exceed your limit during a statement cycle. It is debited from your account in that statement cycle, on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over the limit at the beginning of a statement cycle.|
|Duplicate statement fee||
$2 is debited from your card account when you request a statement that has already been issued. This fee is debited from your account on or after the day you order the duplicate statement.
|Purchases||14.25% p.a. (variable)|
|Cash advances||19.96% p.a. (variable)|
Please feel free to contact us anytime on 132 142.
Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Commercial Cards Insurance Policy which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading .
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.