Provides cash flow relief with funds to cover business expenses, such as invoices and wages until you’re paid.
Bills come regularly; Payments don't. Access funds while you wait to be paid.
Smooth out the ups and downs of cash flow with an overdraft: linked to your business transaction account.
- Access extra funds so that you can pay suppliers and wages when cash flow gets tight.
- Expand your business by using ‘extra’ funds to tender for larger jobs
- Negotiate better terms and discounts with suppliers using the overdraft for larger upfront payments.
Flexible repayment options
Pay what you can, when you can - as long as the overdraft stays under the agreed limit.
- No minimum or maximum amount (credit criteria apply)
- Variable interest rate (fixed rate not available)
- Easily manage and access your business overdraft via Online, Telephone, Mobile or Tablet Banking and via our ATM network.
Security Options – Unsecured (guarantee may be required), or secured by residential, commercial or rural property.
Looking to borrow less than $50,000?
As every business is different, establishment and overdraft facility fees are based on how much you borrow and the type of security provided.
Here are some important points to consider before applying for a business loan:
- Security – depending on your circumstances, business loans can be unsecured or require security in the form of residential, commercial or rural property. A guarantee will also be required by company directors for corporate borrowers
- Credit history - all borrowers, owners, directors and guarantors must have clear credit records. All statutory payments and ATO liabilities need to be up to date and not under arrangement
- Banking and borrowing history - existing bank accounts and lending products must be within their approved limits
- Domicile - your business must be registered in Australia
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details or click on the "Enquire now" button.