Insurance Premium Finance
Make repayments over monthly instalments instead of one upfront insurance premium cost.
Business insurance is an essential cost for all business types, regardless of size or industry. But annual upfront insurance premiums can often be an expense many businesses find difficult to fund.
- Make lump sum annual insurance premiums a thing of the past by paying with monthly instalments.
- Available to businesses with annual total insurance costs over $5,000.
Take back control
- Smooth out cash flow and retain working capital within your business
- You choose the insurer, some exclusions apply1
- Get certainty of repayments with a fixed interest rate
- Possible tax benefits as interest charges may be tax deductible2
Loan security and costs
In most instances no additional security is required. Directors' guarantees are required for company borrowers when financing exceeds $250,000.
- $150 lending establishment fee with no on-going monthly account fees.
Consolidate and save time
Westpac Insurance Premium Finance gives you the ability to consolidate different business insurance premiums on the one finance contract:
- Simple application process
- You may qualify for on the spot approval speak to our specialists to find out if you qualify
- Convenience of monthly payments by direct debit
- Flexible as can assist with Professional Indemnity, Workers Compensation, General Business Insurance, Motor Vehicle Fleet registrations and CTP.
The interest rate for Insurance premium finance is dependent on a number of factors, including the amount financed, the type of insurance and the term of the finance.
If you would like a personalised quote, send us your details and we'll be in touch.
Things you should know
1. Only Australian or United Kingdom licensed insurers / underwriters are acceptable.
2. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.