Business transaction account
Exclusive online offer
$0 Monthly Plan Fee* for first 12 months. Save up to $120 by having a $0 Monthly Plan Fee for the first 12 months when you open a new Business One Low Plan account online by 30 November 2019. Monthly Plan Fee is currently $10.
Why open a Business One account?
The best major digital business bank
Over 20,000 Australian businesses had their say and agreed that Westpac is the Best Major Digital Business Bank1.
Biz Invoice is available only if you open a Business One – Low Plan or Business One – High Plan account
Westpac Protect™ Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, providing you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Monthly service fee
$0 Monthly Plan Fee* for the first 12 months for new Business One Low Plan accounts opened online.
Business Debit Mastercard®4
|View up to 7 years||View up to 7 years||View up to 7 years|
Biz Invoice (Learn more)
|Staff-assisted transactions||Fees as below||25 free transactions
per month then fees as below thereafter
|60 free transactions
per month then fees as below thereafter
— Cheques written/collected/deposited5
|$1.00 each||$0.60 each||$0.50 each
— Staff-assisted withdrawal/deposit
|$2.50 each||$1.00 each||$1.00 each|
||$1.00 each||$1.00 each|
|Apply now||Apply now||Apply now|
Other fees and rates
Account enquiries include balance enquiries and obtaining the details of a deposit or withdrawal.
|Enquiry made using||Fee|
Non-Westpac Group branded ATMs (within Australia)7
|Business Telephone Banking||
20 free enquiries per month
Excess enquiries fees are charged at $0.25 for self service and $0.65 for staff assisted (does not apply if the minimum monthly balance in the account is greater than $5,000 or a minimum $5,000 overdraft exists)
An account balance enquiry received immediately after, and as part of, a withdrawal transaction is exempt from fees and does not count towards the monthly number of free transactions.
Where a transaction is made in a foreign currency, a fee (as set out below) will be incorporated into the $AUD transaction amount shown on your statement.
|Location of merchant/financial institution accepting the card||Fee (of $AUD transaction amount)|
(comprising of 2% Westpac Processing Fee plus 1% Westpac On-Charged Scheme Fee)
(comprising of 2% Westpac Processing Fee plus a Westpac On-Charged Scheme Fee of 0.2%)
Things you should know
Before making a decision about any of our products or services, please read all the terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply and may change.
To be eligible to apply for Business One account, your business must be registered in Australia.
* Open a new Business One - Low Plan account online between 1st October and 30th November 2019 to receive a $0 Monthly Plan Fee for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12 month period the standard Monthly Plan Fee at that time, currently $10, applies to the Business One Low Plan. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions, apply to the Business One Low Plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors and read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement at https://www.westpac.com.au/business-banking/bank-accounts/, before deciding.
^Account opening criteria applies.
1. Westpac Live was named Best Digital Platform at the Australian Business Banking Awards 2018. Westpac’s Online Banking is subject to terms and conditions and may be subject to fees and charges. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement before deciding.
2. Read the before making a decision. Not all accounts are eligible to be included in a feed. These can include loan accounts and accounts requiring multiple authorisations for transactions. Bank Feed must be set up with Third Party Service Provider before it can be connected in Westpac Live. If your Third Party Service Provider does not appear in the drop down menu in Westpac Live, you may need to check that your provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes in your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your Bank Feed(s) as any access changes will not impact bank feeds. The products and services offered by these Third Party Service Providers may be subject to terms and conditions and fees and charges. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse the services or products offered by these Third Party Service Providers.
3. BPAY Eligible Account Holders: To be eligible to set up BPAY Payments with Biz Invoice you must be registered for Online Banking and be a Sole Trader who is the sole owner of the Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account to which Biz Invoice is linked. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the and , before deciding. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and eligibility apply. Full details are available on application.
4. Business Debit Mastercard® holders need to be at least 18 years of age, and other eligibility criteria apply.
5. A deposit to an account with two cheques will count as three transactions, one for the deposit (depending on the channel used) and one for each cheque lodged because each item requires individual processing.
6. Narrated credits are branch transactions using a serial number encoded deposit slip designed to allow you to identify the deposit from the serial number used.
7. Non-Westpac Group branded ATMs apply an ATM operator fee by the ATM Owner, which is disclosed at the time of the transaction on the ATM screen. This fee will be debited on the day (or next Business day) of the transaction and itemised separately on your statement.
8. Overseas ATM cash withdrawal surcharges
Some overseas banks may also apply a surcharge to withdrawals from their ATMs. This should be drawn to your attention before you proceed with your transaction. This surcharge amount will be added to your withdrawal amount, converted to Australian dollars and debited to your account as one transaction. Details of how to access your accounts via an ATM whilst overseas, and of the participating institutions in the Global ATM Alliance, are available in the 'A banking guide for overseas travel' brochure. Visit your local branch, call Business Telephone Banking for further details or sign in to www.westpac.com.au/business.
9. Global ATM: A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available. It is important to know that the functionality to withdraw money from a linked Westpac account via Credit Card is not available when using overseas ATMs, including Global Alliance ATMs. To ensure access to Savings and or Cheque account funds when overseas please speak to us about obtaining a Debit Mastercard®
10. Westpac’s normal lending criteria applies. Fees and charges apply and are available on request.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.